Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Thinking again, it was Ellen that brought up that stuff to begin with. She asked Gaga about how hard things have gotten since she became famous and brought up Dope herself. She could have talked about SNL and stuff if she wanted this interview to not be serious. So Ellen brought on Gaga's talk about it herself...

I have to watch again. I watched on my phone during a break from work. Lol

The comments coming from the non-fans are so positive

And MJ fans are loving her for what she did!

Irene Alexandra
Prior to seeing Ellen's interview clips with Lady Gaga, I was never a fan of hers (I didn't hate her or anything, I was just indifferent). These interview clips surely changed my mind. It was so nice and warming to see Lady Gaga in this light. I'm now a fan of her.

Allison M

she didn't perform did she?

No. :/ Gaga said there wasn't time in her promotional schedule to rehearse and she does not like performing without proper rehearsals. And I agree. But she said she has been rehearsing a lot for the AMAs and that it will be good! :)

The comments coming from the non-fans are so positive

And MJ fans are loving her for what she did!

Irene Alexandra

Prior to seeing Ellen's interview clips with Lady Gaga, I was never a fan of hers (I didn't hate her or anything, I was just indifferent). These interview clips surely changed my mind. It was so nice and warming to see Lady Gaga in this light. I'm now a fan of her.

Aww good! Maybe she is more relatable to be some people now that she drop her guards a little bit and isn't "a robot" :)

Also, while y'all are saying the interview was too quiet, this is on of the comments:

She is so wise and inspiring. It is amazing how captivating she is. The room was completely silent listening to her. Her wisdom is so touching and I feel lucky to hear her speak and hear her music. Her messages will always be an inspiration to me. No matter how many people criticize her for her "craziness" it is humbling to know how many people she has helped feel comfortable in their own skin and minds.

:legend:

but what is wrong with ellen ? :eww:

I think she just didn't know how to respond to all those serious discussions because she's used to more humor on the show, so it made her seem uncomfortable. Just an assumption though :shrug:

Schwerk

I wouldn't say Gaga seems sad in these interviews, but, it's more that she's being more upfront with things she normally would've hidden, which can be hard.

:)

But I didn't like it when she said: I can't believe you still like me! 

Come on Gaga, stop focussing on all the negative stuff.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ManuelMonsterr

Ellen Is probably the only show Gaga would ever talk about Taylor :legend:

err...

she is talking about him on every interview lol

Gaga's so awkward and goofy, it's one of the many reasons why I love her. Sometimes she sounds so unrehearsed in what she says and it's adorable.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Ellen has done so many much more personal and kinda sad interviews with her guests before, this one was amazing, not sad at all and just lighthearted. Gaga just feels herself comfortable when with Ellen and she's open to talk about things when she's with her. That's how I see it. I loved the interview.

EarnYourLeather

I love Gaga to death, but the girl needs to learn to be an interviewee. Every time I see her in an interview she always goes off topic or on this long monologue that doesn't even pertain to the question. It's kind of annoying. It clearly shows on Ellen's face.

Archived