đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA predicted to sell 50-55K in 2nd Week with ARTPOP (USA)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:noparty: I accepted the 258k and I was happy about it and now this!    MESS!  :rip:

No I don't agree, I think it's the BTW era. people think she is too weird fake and gimmicky. There have been so many people on here saying after listening to the album friends who hated her after BTW actually liked it. 

People aren't listening to it because they don't get her. 

You forgot gay, that was the most damaging thing. And a Madonna copycat. 

MikeyMoonShine

You forgot gay, that was the most damaging thing. And a Madonna copycat. 

Was the Gay thing really that damaging? 

Ugh that's so unfair, Madonna copied everyone and unlike Gaga she has actually been successfully sued for Plagiarism several times yet gaga is the copycat.  :deadbanana:

And a Madonna copycat. 

She's not, people just use that thought to bring her down.  And most music critics write what is controversial and what they think will make themselves look smart.  If they have any clue at all about music, they certainly don't show it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

And everyone's argument for the lackluster first week sales was "ITLL HOLD STEADY, WATCH"

But...

Ugh this is actually bad. And for those who don't care about the charts: Gaga CLEARLY does.

Redstreak

You know what? I just don't care anymore. :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Was the Gay thing really that damaging? 

Ugh that's so unfair, Madonna copied everyone and unlike Gaga she has actually been successfully sued for Plagiarism several times yet gaga is the copycat.  :deadbanana:

Its not even what the song means, the song is about everybody, but thats what "Born This Way" means to people.  Its not that they're homophobe either, they just think she's for gays and not for them.

She's not, people just use that thought to bring her down.  And most music critics write what is controversial and what they think will make themselves look smart.  If they have any clue at all about music, they certainly don't show it.

I cant even hear the similarities, but somehow the charge stuck and it just got repeated over and over and now people believe it whether its true or not. If there are any similarities though theyre minor, but it was blown way out of proportion because a lot of people were jealous of her and were just looking for a way to destroy her. She's angry about this stuff for good reason. The BTW gay stuff is a misinterpretation, and the madonna copycat charge is completely exaggerated.

MikeyMoonShine

Its not even what the song means, the song is about everybody, but thats what "Born This Way" means to people.  Its not that they're homophobe either, they just think she's for gays and not for them.

I cant even hear the similarities, but somehow the charge stuck and it just got repeated over and over and now people believe it whether its true or not. If there are any similarities though theyre minor, but it was blown way out of proportion because a lot of people were jealous of her and were just looking for a way to destroy her. She's angry about this stuff for good reason. The BTW gay stuff is a misinterpretation, and the madonna copycat charge is completely exaggerated.

Yeah I get that it's a shame tbh. 

You could actually tell with this album she tried to move as far away from being compared to Madonna as possible and yet she still get's accused of copying her. 

That J

You guys do know this is just a prediction right?.....and that it's still early with the weekend coming up which is obviously the biggest sales day OF a week, then ya have a holiday weekend next weekend, the infamous "Black Friday" sales which kick off the Christmas buying season. I think everyone should change their panties because it's all still up in the air. Hell, I bought ten copies of ARTPOP yesterday to gift and even I couldn't have predicted I'd do that.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MikeyMoonShine

You guys do know this is just a prediction right?.....and that it's still early with the weekend coming up which is obviously the biggest sales day OF a week, then ya have a holiday weekend next weekend, the infamous "Black Friday" sales which kick off the Christmas buying season. I think everyone should change their panties because it's all still up in the air. Hell, I bought ten copies of ARTPOP yesterday to gift and even I couldn't have predicted I'd do that.

Well the last time this happened these "just predictions" got it right, they are almost never wrong. Yes she probably will get a holiday sales boost along with everyone else but if she's losing momentum already, it's just not a good sign. 

MikeyMoonShine

I think atm the best hope is, DWUW vid and performance causes single to chart better and maybe even smash, Gypsy smashes amazing vid ect. If this happens the album should sell ok and not completely flop. Then she could do more singles or try for act 2 I guess. 

That J

Well the last time this happened these "just predictions" got it right, they are almost never wrong. Yes she probably will get a holiday sales boost along with everyone else but if she's losing momentum already, it's just not a good sign.

Well Im trying to be a little more positive. My bad. She needs to get that video out NOW. Eminem is selling so hard for various reasons but one is he's releasing singles faster than I've ever seen an artist release singles. I wish she would do that but what do I know. I love the album, I'm spreading word, gifting, etc. It'll be what it'll be

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived