Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Roseland Ballroom NYC (3/28, 3/30, 3/31, 4/2, 4/4, 4/6, 4/7)

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

Backyardgypsy

I'm thinking of going to the March 30th date because tickets are cheapest for that one on Stubhub and its a sunday so I could camp out for GA saturday night. Do you think I should buy them now or will they get cheaper the closer it gets to the day of the show? 

I would get them now if I had the money to buy it off Stubhub, the prices usually go higher the closer it gets to the show.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainbowgynous

• GypsyPrincess26

• Sachasuperstar

• Lana Winters

Little Monster Zone here for April 7, 2014. 

I'm so excited! I havent seen GaGa since The Monster Ball with my Born This Way Ball show being cancelled.

GagaSavesLivez

Hey i'm flying into NYC for one of the Roseland shows. Does anyone know if camping is allowed or how it works? Or any info on hotels very close to the Ballroom? 

Hey i'm flying into NYC for one of the Roseland shows. Does anyone know if camping is allowed or how it works? Or any info on hotels very close to the Ballroom? 

Roseland is located close to the Times Squares so they are plenty....!!!

DarkDancer81

Hi everyone! I have one GA ticket available for the 4/4 show for face value. I've decided to go to a couple of the artRave shows that are on the weekend instead that will work better with my work schedule. Please email me at [email protected] if interested!

DarkDancer81

My ticket is no longer available - even just regular GA is non-transferable online and with the delayed shipment of the tickets I won't be able to ship it in time for the show. :(

Lana Winters

Does anyone remember when they purchased their tickets, what the shipping said? I remember it saying that tickets won't be shipped until like a certain day in March but that makes me nervous. I thought I saw March 25th but the first show starts on the 28th? :smh: I can't go to one of the shows either so I have to sell one so that sucks.

Lana Winters

I emailed Ticketmaster about the ticket delays and this is what I got...

Hello Emily,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your recent purchase!

At this time there is currently a delivery delay for Lady Gaga. We are still working to verify all ticket orders for this event to ensure that no ticket limit issues exist. We expect to have all Lady Gaga tickets released for printing by March 21, 2014. Sorry for the delay, and for any confusion the message in your My Account may have caused!

Ticket limit issues? :smh:

• 1 month later...