💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be sitting next to One Direction & Ariana Grande @ the AMAs

hookerofoz

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you even read what I wrote? I said in terms what they sell today. Neither of those bands sell the same amount that 1D sell these days.

I play two instruments myself, thank you, and these bands above **** on One Direction's entire existence in terms of greatness any day of the week, but in terms of modern music industry standards 1D are bigger THESE DAYS/NOT OVERALL in terms of worldwide sales.

All of those I named have toured in the last 1-3 years and Im pretty sure they all out-grossed 1D. I'm also pretty sure MX has sold more than Take me home :rip:

degenerate

It's actually Akon who's sitting to the right of her. It's at the last second but you can see it. Ariana is clearly in the row behind her. :awkney:

That's true, but being away from the set and on-location, there's a lot of production work that she may have wanted to have some involvement in. Even if she didn't want to be involved, it wasn't a very entertaining show and it's kind of understandable that she'd want to ditch it.

As soon as Gaga performed, it just went bad and Katy knew that she would have to pull something big to save it,but she couldn't

FrozenKookie

What's so special about Ariana? About her dropping Christianity and defending Spongebob? :huh:

Inb4 split with Taylor and new relationship with one of them

Louis Tomlinson would be nice, but he is gay so...

Archived