💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Applause' earns 14th week in Top 10, DWUW re-enters Top 20, ARTPOP #1

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So proud of Applause! I don't think ANYONE expected it to stay in the Top 10 for 14 weeks!!

But can we talk about Do What U Want jumping up 30 SPOTS?!?! I can't believe it! I hope we have a smash on our hands!! She deserves it!

And of course the #1 album :applause: A #1 is a #1 no matter how much other people sold.

I'm a proud little monster. :party:

Pop Muse Tumblr

'born this way' (the single) who?

how many weeks did TEOG stay in the US top 10?

Judas Oyster

Really proud of little Applause  :applause: Didn't see that coming. I was just hoping it stayed at Nr. 10.

But it guess Dope is out of the Top 20 by now then?

no, DWUW mv should wait at least another two weeks before coming out. It will gain momentum following AMA; she should incrementally build the momentum

Now would be the perfect time for the video

I think the perfect time for the video is when DWUW hits the Top 10 after the AMA's and Ellen, then it could be #1 on Hot 100   , that would be awesome, she really deserves it.

I know its unlikely, but imagine if applause becomes her longest song to chart in the top 10?! isn't the record 17 weeks? maybe 19, can't remember lol

Really proud of little Applause  :applause: Didn't see that coming. I was just hoping it stayed at Nr. 10.

But it guess Dope is out of the Top 20 by now then?

Dope is probably out of the top 100  :sweat:

Archived