💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your opinions on cameras at a show?

Luc

Featured Posts

Honestly, it irritates me so much to see everybody filming the moment at a tour. You're there for the ****ing moment and to enjoy it, not to show your friends that you went somewhere or for somebody else's enjoyment. Like, there will most likely be a DVD and your capturing isn't necessary. You're supposed to be dancing and having the time of your life, not standing as still as possible so your camera won't move.

And if you think the same about it? What do you think would be a way of avoiding this? I remember in Russia in museums you had to pay extra if you wanted to take pictures, and I think that this could help. Or ban cameras from the GA and Monster Pit completely. It just annoys me :rip:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTRODSGAGA

ITS SOOOOO ANNOYING. 

omg. especially when youre an elf like me. i can barely see anything. 

i always have to wear huge timberlands cuz they give me an extra 4cm. 

AND LIKE WHEN I SAW LANA DEL REY THERE WAS THIS BITCH FILMING WITH HER IPAD. and i was like ""get it off my face you charmouta!" wtf. 

i aint paying 150$ to see phones and camreas. 

thank you. 

I got great pictures and video with my iPhone 5 during the BTWB without sacrificing my experience. You just need to be able to have a steady hand and not look at the screen.

You can't blame people for wanting to take pictures and video of a memorable experience... 

Blue Jeans

ITS SOOOOO ANNOYING. 

omg. especially when youre an elf like me. i can barely see anything. 

i always have to wear huge timberlands cuz they give me an extra 4cm. 

AND LIKE WHEN I SAW LANA DEL REY THERE WAS THIS BITCH FILMING WITH HER IPAD. and i was like ""get it off my face you charmouta!" wtf. 

i aint paying 150$ to see phones and camreas. 

thank you. 

:dies: the elf part

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MOLLY CYRUS

I made the mistake of filming alot of TMB. I was front row and looking back, I think Gaga wasn't too happy that I was filming her. She paid more attention to the other side of the stage and maybe it was because she doesn't like the filming. Shes mentioned it before.

Also, altho I captured once in a lifetime pictures, looking back it feels like I wasn't there. Like I missed the show. And I was front row. Tbh I was just excited to share the experience with my friends after but I wouldn't film like that again. Or even bring a camera. You miss the sow when you're too focused on filming or snapping pics :cry:

And then she Cancelled the BTWB on me so I guess I'll have to wait for ARTPOP to be slayed by her live again

I'm a huge fan of photography and enjoy taking pictures. I understand why people want to take pictures, but come on! You aren't going to get good photos/videos with your phones. Maybe take a quick photo once or twice during the show, but it is really distracting for everyone else.

I know if nicer cameras were allowed in that I wouldn't be spending the whole time photographing the show.

Don't visit my profile

Interlude

I hate how at concerts instead of hands in the air all you see is phones and cameras. It takes away from the experience. Everyone wants to capture it but you don't even see half of them make it online

I usually try take decent photos, realize my camera isn't capable of taking good pictures, give up and have fun

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

GlitteredSpandex

You can't blame people for not wanting to take pictures and video of a memorable experience... 

I like to take pictures when I go to see a show by an artist that I love, and I don't see what's wrong with that. It's nice to have personal mementos of what might be a special night to that particular fan. I don't see how that ruins any experience. It doesn't take long to just snap a couple of pictures or take a video, and like I said, it's personal. More so than just having a DVD or looking at professional pictures online.

Aren't you tarnishing your experience a little bit by allowing yourself to get annoyed by something that doesn't actually have anything to do with you? As long as the person's phone/camera/whatever is not restricting anyone's view then what's the use in getting mad at them? They paid for a ticket just like you and can use their camera if they like lol.

MarryTheSequins

You can't blame people for not wanting to take pictures and video of a memorable experience... 

This tbh

itsdominik

It wouldnt bother me as long as the person right in front of me (which is never the case since I am always front row) doesnt put his/her camera right in front of my face :)

Personally I wouldnt film when I am at a Gaga concert because I want to LIVE the experience and feel every moment as much as possible!!!!

So from this point of view it is good for me if others record the show haha :)

RAMROD

I don't mind as much with digital camera,

as long as they mind their environment.

But tablets like iPad and such otoh, they can just GTFO.

In Japan and Korea, people are so respectful in concert.

You can have fun, being hysteric, and take pictures even bring card board.

But they never put it higher than their chest so to not block any view from people at the back.

They're cool that way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived