• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• ohsnapitszach

• gagaisitalian

• Dylangaga

ChristianSaad

I'm starting to get over this.. A venue with a capacity of like 2,500 people and theres 25,000,000,000 people trying to buy tickets.. yeah that's gonna work.. lol

Illuminati Freak

So does anyone know if select people have gotten a code at least yet?

Edited by Illuminati Freak

ohsnapitszach

I'm starting to get over this.. A venue with a capacity of like 2,500 people and theres 25,000,000,000 people trying to buy tickets.. yeah that's gonna work.. lol

BUT WE NEED YOU TO FILM IT! FML

ChristianSaad

BUT WE NEED YOU TO FILM IT! FML

I miss when I would film older Gaga shows like 08 09 cuz now everyone films everything... Back in the day there wasn't so many of us lol

ChristianSaad

THIS IS SUCH ****ERY!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Lady Gaga will play 4 shows at Roseland AFTER it's already closed down.. that's why we can't buy any tickets.. lol  :cool:

thehanyo

There are tickets being sold on stubhub for all the dates for like $450. How is this possible?!?!

DON'T PURCHASE FROM STUBHUB:

From my friend, who works at Ticketmaster:

"The reserved balcony seating and the ARTPOP Zone that the original purchaser with a valid ID and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together. And that no name changes are permitted --- which means to us that if we can't get these tickets through Ticketmaster the regular way, then we're not getting them at all, since it won't work to buy these tickets from someone else on StubHub, eBay, etc. since they would have to be there with us to check us in."

DON'T PURCHASE FROM STUBHUB:

From my friend, who works at Ticketmaster:

"The reserved balcony seating and the ARTPOP Zone that the original purchaser with a valid ID and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together. And that no name changes are permitted --- which means to us that if we can't get these tickets through Ticketmaster the regular way, then we're not getting them at all, since it won't work to buy these tickets from someone else on StubHub, eBay, etc. since they would have to be there with us to check us in."

Don't worry. I'm too poor for those tickets anyways. haha

Also if your friend works at ticketmaster can they get us into the presale?! 

Edited by Jalyn