💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Playing 7 Shows at Roseland Ballroom

Foivos

Featured Posts

Iconic New York City venue Roseland Ballroom is closing its doors for good in 2014, and Lady Gaga will help shut down her hometown venue with a real New York theatrical affair! Gaga will play the final shows EVER at the Roseland in a very intimate residency March 28, 30, 31 and April 2. Tickets for all performances go on sale to to the general public Monday, November 25 at 10:00am ET.

NOTE: 

LittleMonsters.com members ONLY will have first access to tickets for this historic event!

Register at littlemonsters.com/roselandregistration for the chance to get first access to tickets. Registration closes at 11:59pm EST on Wed., Nov. 19.

Randomly selected registrants will receive an e-mail invitation with a link and unique code to purchase tickets beginning at 10am EST on Thur., Nov. 21. The code will allow you to purchase up to two (2) tickets for the show of your choice. There is a very limited number of tickets for these shows so registration does not guarantee that you will receive a pre-sale code.

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/posts/10152106542369574

Edited by Elizabeth
included more info

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• ohsnapitszach

• gagaisitalian

• Dylangaga

Any chance of rewording the title a little? I know it's pretty clear what it means to most people, but when I read it I panicked and thought she was retiring from the stage. :ohno:

alice glass

and lm.com members have first access to tickets

https://littlemonsters.com/post/528b611bd8c563c3138b4626

Iconic New York City venue Roseland Ballroom is closing its doors for good in 2014, and Lady Gaga will help shut down her hometown venue with a real New York theatrical affair! Gaga will play the final shows EVER at the Roseland in a very intimate residency March 28, 30, 31 and April 2 and LittleMonsters.com members ONLY will have first access to tickets for this historic event!

Register at http://littlemonsters.com/roselandregistration for the chance to get first access to tickets. Registration closes at 11:59pm EST on Wed., Nov. 19.

Randomly selected registrants will receive an e-mail invitation with a link and unique code to purchase tickets beginning at 10am EST on Thur., Nov. 21. The code will allow you to purchase up to two (2) tickets for the show of your choice. There is a very limited number of tickets for these shows so registration does not guarantee that you will receive a pre-sale code.
Edited by alice glass

Any chance of rewording the title a little? I know it's pretty clear what it means to most people, but when I read it I panicked and thought she was retiring from the stage. :ohno:

Same :laughga:

Haroon

That's so sad :ohno: Like it's such an honour for Gaga to get to be the final performer at a venue that's had a history of concerts and stuff :emo: Hopefully it'll be a show nobody will forget :pawsup: