Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - (ARTPOP - 100K+ this week!)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

I thought it was at 1.8m? 

It's at 1.69M as of 11/10

On Wednesday it'll be around 1.75M if Magoo's predictions are correct and CMA was that strong this week.

well and then you just need to remind yourself that people once said she was a one hit wonder. cant let it get to you

Yeah true sigh

Gov Hooka

Katy Miley and Gaga are all slowing down rapidly WW already :rip: Lets just pray for the future singles for all of the albums for the sake of female pop music.

smaller artists dont survive (unfortunately), thats the big complaint with the changing industry. if youre not big, you're literally starving lol.

record labels love tours. its their biggest cash cow.

darn that just really sucks tbh. i want to go back to the old days where you had new artists at the top of the charts all the time continuously and not these flash in the pans coming to top for a while then disappearing only to be replaced by the same artists.

Arturo

if Gaga can get 3 100M+ AI radio singles and go well past platinum with the album ill be good

Yeah. Rihanna is still considered the biggest pop star in the world by people with her annual U.S Platinum albums and 3M WW sales :awkney:

Just A Holy Fool

me too, but then i heard the beauty that is BTW the album

Well I realized that she wasn't long before then lol. I meant I figured she was a one-hit wonder with Just Dance.

Yeah. Rihanna is still considered the biggest pop star in the world by people with her annual U.S Platinum albums and 3M WW sales :awkney:

She didn't release this year...

By this time next year we will will be like...

udC0sAQ.gif

Americano

darn that just really sucks tbh. i want to go back to the old days where you had new artists at the top of the charts all the time continuously and not these flash in the pans coming to top for a while then disappearing only to be replaced by the same artists.

well this model works great for Lady Gaga now lol

Gov Hooka

Well I realized that she wasn't long before then lol. I meant I figured she was a one-hit wonder with Just Dance.

oh, i didn't mean one-hit wonder, i meant flash in the pan. but lookee here she's still slaying so whatever.

Americano

Eh. Outside of the ATRL world, it's very obvious Lady Gaga remains the #1 WW star despite weaknesses in some areas. How could she trump the other girls in UK/Germany/Japan and potentially much more (France/Brazil/etc. like I said) and not be

Gov Hooka

well this model works great for Lady Gaga now lol

i know but i always think about how if she was in the 80s she could have slayed, BTW would have been hailed a masterpiece for years to come.

Eh. Outside of the ATRL world, it's very obvious Lady Gaga remains the #1 WW star despite weaknesses in some areas. How could she trump the other girls in UK/Germany/Japan and potentially much more (France/Brazil/etc. like I said) and not be

very true when it comes to the world Gaga is more well-known, but when it comes to total sales Gaga doesn't win unfortunately due to her not being as dominant in US/UK

Americano

on the Skorpion show or w/e i love how they were dragging katy/gaga/mileys etc albums sales being like

IF U HAVE 40M TWITTER FOLLOWERS U SHULD SELL MORE THAN THAT

like yeah because people on the internet want to buy albums when they can just steal them? lol. kind of cheap shade.

Yeah, theres also been a decline in pop power in general for awhile but its rebounding now.

Gaga, on an international scale, is still the biggest American pop star in the entire world this week proved (along with the promo singles all doing very well.) Its just gonna be overshadowed by her crawling to #1 in the US

I think no other popstar since Madonna has managed to recover from so many media and social backlash. She PISSED off everybody with some of her actions back during 2011, and I know there's a lot she needs to do to go back to the top, but taking all of what she did into consideration, it's coming pretty well for her right now.

Arturo

Applause should be at 2,000,000 in the U.S by the end of the tracking week 12/9-12/15

So yeah, the the end of the year, 2.1M

Not bad. 

Archived