Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP is now #2 on US ITUNES.

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New Creation

WHo cares about Eminem, I only care now for the next tour, cuz it's gonna slay more that anything that she has ever done. Imagine the creativity behind the scene- It could be like an alien ship or something, or like a giant ball- like a planet and OMG, I want info for the tour   GAGA stop torturing us.

PS: And she's like- Oh, ARTPOP isn't selling so good, better teak the year off  :lolgaga: like in the last interview... 

COSMIC LOVAH

You guys need to chill. BTW sold a massive amount first week out then fizzled out. ARTPOP will be all about longevity. It will be on the charts for months. It will still go #1. Just Dance and enjoy the music you guys!

Please tell me how YOU can say that so positively ? #no shade

RAMROD

Anal rape. :grr: :noparty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SummerGirl21

I'm so done freaking out. Eminem's album is terrible. Just let Gaga do her thing.

AgusPop

Just assuming longevity lol

New fan favorite term

Please, now Gaga "is over" go find another place to release your obsessions

If anything, it's the fanbase's fault. Knowing the album wasn't gonna sell as much as Born This Way on its first week, they stopped buying the album. Way to go.

Americano

Please, now Gaga "is over" go find another place to release your obsessions

No one even said that tho lol

geopang

Damn it, buy it again b---hes!

Some of us have already bought it about three times, Which is more than enough tbh. Instead of telling people who already bought it to buy again, you should redirect your attention and say "whoever hasnt bought ARTPOP best go and buy it if you care about Gaga and her music."

Sean Barnett

I f****** HATE Interscope. Why would you honestly release these two albums within a week of each other?

I know right. **** Interscope. I think it's time Gaga tells Jimmy Iovine to go **** himself and start her own label.

Stefani328

OMG the meltdowns here.   :fail:

on the other hand, TF never reached # 1 in the US. Yet it is one of the biggest sellers in the last decade. People just need to relax. Also, we might see a small surge in sales on Sunday following the SNL performances.

But I still believe the problem is with the fan base. I am afraid most fans knew the album was going to leak, so they didn't buy it.

Or it is another marketing strategy aiming at making her crazy fans buy more copies. who knows? ARTPOP is about possibilities :derpga:

I feel the same. We saw all those threads last week saying they  didn't like the album. They didn't like it so they didn't buy it, they just kept the leaked version. To all that are having MELTDOWNS, if you didn't buy the album why are you having them?

Oh. MY. GOD. This is ****ing embarrassing.

Congratulations, interscope, you just garnered one of your biggest artists a bunch of bad press. :clap:

Archived