💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

badgalriri

what kind of ****ing mess

this is literal trash. sis needs to get on the ****ing promo train and start promoting her **** or she won't sell. 

idc what she says she doesn't care about charts or numbers well her ass better or she gonna be dropped quicker than def jam dropped her sorry ass.

this is pathetic. can't even sell more than a "singles" artist.

y'all say well Gaga isn't a singles artist thats why DWUW and Applause didn't go #1 etc etc. She's an ALBUM Artist. PLS.

SHE NOT GONNA BE AN ARTIST AFTER 2014.

/rant

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

MOLLY CYRUS

and to those who chose to be delusional: we as fans have the right to be disappointed. just like when sport's fans lose a game. get over yourselves and leave the post if you cant handle the inevitable meltdowns.

Molly Aphrodite

Well I remember Prism's predictions being significantly less than it's actual first week sales, same for Bangerz I believe.

It's still all just predictions right now guys. Let's brace ourselves before we explode.

Levine

If the 100k pre-orders are true, she's over guys I'm sorry.

Let's face it, cry and do whatever you want, but she's over.

Let's enjoy the music and that's it.

MOLLY CYRUS

what kind of ****ing mess

this is literal trash. sis needs to get on the ****ing promo train and start promoting her **** or she won't sell. 

idc what she says she doesn't care about charts or numbers well her ass better or she gonna be dropped quicker than def jam dropped her sorry ass.

this is pathetic. can't even sell more than a "singles" artist.

y'all say well Gaga isn't a singles artist thats why DWUW and Applause didn't go #1 etc etc. She's an ALBUM Artist. PLS.

SHE NOT GONNA BE AN ARTIST AFTER 2014.

/rant

:rip: my thoughts right now tho. im so upset. these numbers could have been higher. and i knew i wasnt being delusional when i said a month ago that she is being extremely lazy on the promo.

Please, please tell me this isn't a reliable source!!!!!!

actually it's pretty reliable.

OMG THE DECAY  :noparty:

charliekelso

With all the "good" promo, lots of newsworthy performances of both singles and a consistent image being shown of her I don't understand WHY...

:usrs: