💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Did you all not see her take the glass off the sculpture and throw it on the ground while she was performing ARTPOP?

Yeah she was offended at drinks being left on them, so she's probably really hurt they were vandalised. :/

tomdsgn

There wasnt really many fans there. Which is weird.

Lord knows Marc was there.

I saw Marc a few times on camera, eyes rolling around his head. Looked like he'd taken some bad d--gs.

hyenatracks

I just went through the entire instagram ArtRave tag and nothing.

Whoever vandalized the statues was sadly smart enough to not take evidence of it.

Ugh, such lack of respect and appreciation. 99% of those people weren't even fans. It seems like Interscope let just about anybody in. So unfortunate.

Yeah it's completely wrong and so so so disrespectful that those pieces were vandalised, but I'm sure Gaga and Koons were aware it was likely going to happen tbh. I mean there's multiple sculptures in a room filled with people who have access to an open bar? It would've been a miracle for nothing to get damaged.

I agree.

TimisaMonster

I had a feeling that most there were NOT REAL fans... :awkney: Gaga even in the middle of performing ARTPOP threw a drink off one of the sculptures cuz some jerk was using it as a coaster! :wtf: Now THIS!... :emo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!