Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

hyenatracks

I doubt this was fans. I seen a couple videos on instagram of a group of ppl screaming insults at Terri, mocking gaga when she first came out and sitting on the side of gaga's statue. They did not look like fans or acting like it either.. Very disrespectful

Now I can understand being mad at Terri hes done some, VERY inappropriate and horrible things in his career and still continues to do them, I don't want to get into that its very upsetting to me, google him on your own if you wish to know.

But seriously? Mocking your host?

I saw the girl in the Kermit coat sitting on the gaga statue I didn't think that was so terrible because it had such a big space between the ledge and the statue itself, and to my knowledge it was just the one person.

But if it was more and more people yeah thats not cool.

Space Banana

I mean.... what do you expect from a thousand drunk kids? You don't display artwork at a "rave" and not expect it to get ruined... 

fuzzyandgreen

I was thinking that during the stream... I was like "anybody could throw alcohol on the statues or scratch them up". I'm certain Koons and Gaga knew that this was a possibility though, but it doesn't make it right. 

absolutely disgusting

if people cant respect such a thing, then no wonder why everyone says theres no art in ARTPOP, people dont know what art is anymore

and whyyy do it to Koons' personal sculptures, if you are going to be an idiot at least, which is still horrible, do it to the Gaga sculpture, but doing it to the ones Koons trusted Gaga to release, that he could have saved for a normal art exhibit, is just low

the good thing is that there were LOTS of cameras, so hopefully theres a chance to find out who did it, and being invite only, it wont be that hard

Edited by Adakam

Paper Planes

They were allowed into an event of only 3,000 Little Monsters and decided to do that? They could have easily been replaced by two other fans that would have loved to be there and respected the artwork.

delete it fat

DanceInTheFlames

Why didn't they have people surrounding the sculptures? Drunk b---hes don't give no ****s obviously not cool, but they should have had some type of security watching out for this. 

DeleteMyAccount

Although I'm truly disappointed in this I can't say I didn't see it coming.  There weren't any barricade around the sculptures to prevent people from doing this.  Plus you had that open bar, so I'm sure there were a lot of drunk people.  And that fact that there were probably people there who didn't care what they did to the sculpture.  Being that they weren't Gaga fans and had no respect or any idea what was taking place at the venue besides Gaga performing.. People.. :pukey:

RedandBlue

How awful. Obviously, the right fans were not chosen to attend this event, I could see it in the livestream.

Edited by XTDX