Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonus tracks actually coming?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Ya'll are saying to wait till the album to seep, with Born This Way, she had a bonus track option, its not a new concept to have a special edition of an album with bonus songs, i figured this is what she was doing but through the app. appreciating the 15 songs is nothing compared one or two bonus tracks, thats actually pretty normal for artists releasing music these days.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

She answered this on Twitter yesterday. The app is designed to upgrade over time.

then why are people saying she confirmed princess die to come out with the app?

She answered a question yesterday that new music will come but not on the release. It will come with updates to the app

then why are people saying she confirmed princess die to come out with the app?

ย 

Because rumors spread like crazy in this fanbase, and people seem to think the more they get repeated the more true they must be. Or I missed something overnight.

Gaga is Life

I'd rather her wait, I'm currently all hyped up for ARTPOP. Releasing songs through the app now would feel a little cheap to me, in a way. Like the album release wasn't as special. t don't know, I'm weird :flop: Hopefully later on though :party:

ย 

I just hope we get the songs still lol I need princess die :cry:

Once I get that my life will be complete

Bobby Campbell tweeted that we would hear all the tracks she spoke about at some point so I'm holding hope!

ย 

I amย dying to hear the early ARTPOP tracks. Elton John duet + revamped Princess Die, Ratchet. And then there's the other ones whose fate is unknown: TEA, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Red Flame, Indonesia "complextro masterpiece," **rq* (Emma said it was a different song from Aura), "hardcore glam spoken word over techno," the re-done Nothing On But The Radio. Plus Temple and Brooklyn Nights. That's 12 tracks already.

ย 

I hope when she finishes releasing all the ARTPOP unreleased tracks through the app, there'll be an option to get them in a CD format. Like ARTPOP: Behind The Curtain or some bs like that. It wouldn't need to have promotion or an era; it'd be a gift to crazy obsessive fans that need a CD version :troll: But "apps are the future of music releases," so who knows.

ย 

I also doubt the ARTPOP outtakes will be on the next album, be it a continuation of ARTPOP or a completely different concept. I think she's a bit against the idea of using old songs for new stuff. Look at Living On The Radio which "might make the next album." I mean, the closest we got on BTW was the Earthquake verse put into Fashion of his Love, wasn't it? idk if Telephone might count since it was written for another artist and never used. In any case, I think we'll be looking at totally new stuff for her next album and we'll get ARTPOP stuff through the app.

As soon as she releases music for the app ill start using the app more and agree that well get all the unreleased stuff on that and new stuff on ACT 2

Scarlet Witch

It's just beside Americano Mariachi version, bad kids extended and BTW 2nd video, you can't find it?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived