Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga brings in 3.3 M viewers for Graham Norton

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

Some of you are so obsessed with ratings. Who gives a ****, it was one of the funniest episodes so far and Gaga gave two great performances, that's all that should matter to us.

AgusPop

Sorry, but just 0.09 between Chris Hemsworth+ Natalie Portman+ Katy Perry+James Corden+Paul McCartney VS Gaga+Brown+Law is NOTHING.

:party: :clap: The monsters are so negative.

Gaga did it very good.

Oh please some of you are acting like she got like 1m viewers and all the other episodes 3. Still a 22% share which IS a very good rating. We won't even compare it to Katy's episode since she wasn't even the biggest star on that show.

The other guests on her show aren't big talkabout stars like Gaga is. Well known, yes, but you don't look at that line up and think 'wow, what a show!'.

But anyway it was a great episode and had a positive effect on Do What U Want and ARTPOP pre-orders, so we can't complain.

what were the rating for x factor? were they good?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

JEWRJEWR

Lets be honest, Katy had ****ing paul mccartney on the show. We got some unknown people who (till today) I dont even know who they are.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

JaysAMess

what were the rating for x factor? were they good?

According to Wiki, the ratings were 9.69m.

Lets be honest, Katy had ****ing paul mccartney on the show. We got some unknown people who (till today) I dont even know who they are.

Just because you don't know who they are, doesn't mean they're unknown.

They are known in England, though. Perhaps not for you, but they are known here. 

Archived