💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga perez Hilton friends again?

MormonMonster

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

God I hope not. I wouldn't mind if Gaga decided to put this feud behind them and just be courteous to him, but not friends. And Perez is not a king. He's not even the queen he claims to be. He is a horrible person that I'd rather Gaga just stay away from tbh.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

nevar!! :grr:

Make amends but stay away so no more future b---hiness to deal with from this guy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

No... Hell no.. I would be pissed if they were friends again. He is such a ****ing horrible person. Gaga is better off without his lame ass.

MonsterMarty

This better not be true. Sorry, but as much as they might have had fun and Perez supported her before, this would backfire catastrophically for Gaga. Perez is a parasite who gives pseudo-support to Madonna and Katy Perry because they toured and released music at the same time as Gaga. He's a phoney, and a parasite who never gave a damn about Gaga from the way he's been acting since the summer of 2011.

EDIT: Also the idea that Perez is responsible for Gaga's fame is moronic. How many artists has Perez supported that have gone nowhere? Gaga's fame was inevitable because of her doing, and while Perez helped with some online presence, him not being around wouldn't have made Gaga's singles, albums and tours any less successful.

Pure Adrenaline

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Michelle

You it's be trolling :nails: and to reply to your (not word for word) that we all Stan for him

Before, um your so wrong it's ridiculous.I couldn't stand that they were friends because he is just gross

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

They clearly lied to you .... and besides I don't think that after all that happened between them would be the best move (PR and psycological)

I don't think gaga will ever trust him enough to be friends with him again. But if they're being civil, then that's good as I'm sick to death of reading about Perez slating her.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived