๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Review: We're not going Gaga over Artpop

lazygaga

Featured Posts

I agree with that lyric part (even though she proved she can write great lyrics - BTW album)... and yes, ARTPOP is overproduced :nails:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

I'm a huge Gaga fan. Have been since day one and I completely agree. This is by far her worst album. Doesn't even come close to third place.

djBuffoon

I do agree with the part about "verses and choruses and changes and elements hamfistedly mashed together" which was probably aimed at Venus.

ย 

Correct. I can't imagine what other song they'd be referring to, besides perhaps "Aura".

Evan Peters

I'm a huge Gaga fan. Have been since day one and I completely agree. This is by far her worst album. Doesn't even come close to third place.

omg wow no other person on here has that same exact opinion.ย 

emma roberts is an abuser

djBuffoon

and yes, ARTPOP is overproduced :nails:

ย 

What does this word even mean anymore? Loud =/= overproduced. If anything, several tracks from "Born This Way" could have afforded to lose a layer or two.ย  "ARTPOP"s production is much cleaner and more economic imo.

Correct. I can't imagine what other song they'd be referring to, besides perhaps "Aura".

Aura is obviously more experimental so it doesn't bother me as much.

I'm conflicted though because ARTPOP has some of her best lyrical work but also some of her worst. But then again Donatella could be considered as a satirical song so idk.

...said no one ever :derpga:

What does this word even mean anymore? Loud =/= overproduced. If anything, several tracks from "Born This Way" could have afforded to lose a layer or two.ย  "ARTPOP"s production is much cleaner and more economic imo.

ย 

No, I mean messy by overproduced. And some songs on ARTPOP definitely are overproduced. Deal with it :nails:

djBuffoon

No, I mean messy by overproduced. And some songs on ARTPOP definitely are overproduced. Deal with it :nails:

ย 

Umno.gif

aquaprincess

sounds like stan from another fanbase to tbh. but whatever.opinions are like assholes. everybody has one. :roll:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived