💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP review [HOLLAND] STANS FOR GAGA

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Hi monsters!

Like every friday i was heading to my school by train. I was really curious if there was any ARTPOP news in the papers. The midnight before ARTPOP was premiered here in Holland. 

AND BAM yes she was:) In the biggest free newspaper in this country. I will give a short report, but i am very weak in Englisch so forgive me. 

**TRANSLATION**

LADY GAGA TAKES OVER

With ARTPOP Gaga is set to release the third album in a row by huge female popstars (Miley, Katy and Gaga) this year. The easily beats Miley and Katy.

With a safe and little bit boring sound, Katy has released her record PRISM. Its ok, but not new or fresh. Miley has twerk her ass off and did a couple of really extravaganza music video's. But in the end of the day, Lady Gaga's master plan works the best. With her high fashion, outrageous performances and amazing vocals, Gaga sets the bar high as possible. Her promotion schedule is amazing for ARTPOP (they took the instagram picture, the youtube music awards and the naked performance in Germany for example). 

With a album as ARTPOP, Gaga bearably dont need any promotion. The sound is so different and experimental. Hip-Hop, Avant garde and club dance as genre. No fillers, EVERY song is single material.

*****END*****

NOTE: ARTPOP is numer #1 on the iTunes charts here! They don't give stars of whatever, but this says enough! FInally some good news about Gaga from this sh*t country. Byebye 

foto-30.jpg

GypsyPrince

Lmao it's like I just read a fan review or something.

Stan a bit, Holland. 

Gaga didn't name MJH after you for nothing.  :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived