💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wants G.U.Y to be the third single.

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

I think GUY first bc it has a chance to flop. Whatever we do I think we should save Gypsy for last in case they flop.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUY is my fav on the album. However, I think that MANiCURE might do as well as a single simply because it's so catchy. When it comes to top 40 radio, catchiness is the end all and be all. On the same token, her saying "I'm I'm I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy" over in over is not catchy enough to play with top 40 audiences. Furthermore, I don't think mainstream consumers are going to fall in love with a song where when they sing along they are calling themselves a gypsy, but that's just me. 

HarryTheNight

so here for this it better happen. but lol maybe make dwuw a thing first :P this reminds me of the time on btw when fans said she told them to "learn german" for the next single implying shiza and then it was you and i hahahah :troll:

Chromatislaps

1. APPLAUSE

2. DO WHAT U WANT

3. G.U.Y.

4. GYPSY

5. SEXXX DREAMS

The Perfect era  :flutter:

Here for this, indeed would be a perfect era

Rudz Xinc

YEYyyyyy...... GUY it has to be single

but I'm afraid, it will be Scheisse of ARTPOP :cry:

1. APPLAUSE

2. DO WHAT U WANT

3. G.U.Y.

4. GYPSY

5. SEXXX DREAMS

6. MANiCURE

PERFECT

Look at those clowns

Either G.U.Y. or Gypsy as the next single, I'd be fine. 

1. APPLAUSE

2. DO WHAT U WANT

3. G.U.Y.

4. GYPSY

5. SEXXX DREAMS

EXACTLY. 

Little7Monster

We should be focusing on DWUW that just started impacting radio, and still hasn't got a music video...but I'm love either song as a single next! 

EnigmaMonstr

Well I mean if you're gonna have an epic Zedd song with that trademark clever Gaga concept and brilliant lyrical performance, then why not. Just hope Gypsy gets it's moment too. Madeon betta work. And quite honestly, she should release Mary Jane Holland because, if we don't give a **** about a charting, might as well take a risk with the hooker weed pop song.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived