💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Lady Gaga Splits With Manager

yxi

Featured Posts

Say what you want about Katy's music or talent, but Capitol Records has their **** together. 

Releasing Unconditionally over Dark Horse, bigger mistake than anything Gaga has done this era,

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but who else is going to book her tour dates and get all of those venues to fill up?

she can call the grammies n vmas n ellen n say "lemme perform b---hes, expect a check n lots of ratings. kay bye"

BYE

but who else is going to book her tour dates and get all of those venues to fill up?

Live Nation does that.

It's hard to critique Troy because we don't know exactly what decisions are his.

If this is not true, why is her team refusing to deny it?

Billboard said they asked her team and Troy's camp, and they both denied to comment.

Actually they said "A representative for Carter has not responded to THR's request for comment." I can tell you exactly what that means, since it's happened to me: THR left a message, and didn't get called back by the time they decided to post the story. They probably didn't give Carter much time, either.

"Gaga's rep would neither confirm or deny that the singer and her manager had parted ways," sounds more like they actually talked to someone, but possibly that someone was just blindsided by the question, so they sensibly chose not to answer before they could check for themselves.

Billboard didn't say it was true.

They reproduced the headline uncritically, as factual. But they didn't verify it.

This is a bunch of crap :smh: Troy isn't the only one making decisions for Gaga's career. She's a smart business woman herself, so don't act like she didn't know what she was doing by plastering her face everywhere and on every TV show during the BTW era. Besides, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and we only see what they want us to see. While Interscope has control over her single choices, I think Gaga has a heavy hand in it, too. And Gaga's the one (along with the whole Haus) who devises and plans her performances - who's to say Troy planned the VMA performance? It was Gaga's vision and artistry that she wanted to do this. As for the Grammys - how do you know that the Grammys didn't invite her to perform on the main show? She already had twice in the previous years. You take what you can get.

Someone's bitter about the BTW era  :nails:

I actually am :nails: ... I mean I do agree with what you say but a good manager would have prevented over exposure and booked the right gigs for maximal promotion 

Now, we know what to do. Let's support her even more. 

Let's make sure that ARTPOP tops and make sure it's one of her most successful albums. Report leaks, and share the love. 

WE CAN DO THIS! #PawsUp

Let's make sure that ARTPOP tops and make sure it's one of her most successful albums. Report leaks, and share the love. 

WE CAN DO THIS! #PawsUp

Reporting leaks is pointless, don't waste your time.

we? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU GUYS. STOP. SHE IS NOT OUR POP CHART WARRIOR TO FEND FOR US IN BATTLE WHO THE FFUUUUCCCK CARES. FANS KNOW WAY TOO MUCH INSIDER INFO NOW JUST SHUT UP AND BUY MUSIC. JESUS. 

you're overreacting.  :reductive:

Gaga did seem like a mess last night.

It was just for the performance (either consciously adopted, or that's just how the song makes her feel). You can see her happy in other pics and vids from the night.

WE CAN DO THIS! #PawsUp

bYTX0U7.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived