Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Turnt Up ARTPOP Review Extravaganza

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

i'm really bored so I decided to review the holy bible oh and I don't care if you don't care about my opinion I'm going to post it anyway haha hehe :) I want to describe each song as if they are kids in high school cuz well im bored.

AURA: That random girl in class that always wears a burqa and she may seem all innocent on the outside but when friday night arrives, homegirl goes clubbing and takes off her burqa and dances on every dude at the club. 7/10.

VENUS: She's so weird and always talking about art history, koons, and warhol but she's really chill and I can definitely see myself kicking it with her in the future. I also like that shes the only girl in school that can come to class wearing a garden panty and clam bikini 10/10

G.U.Y.: GUY is the regina george of ARTPOP University, everyone either wants to be her or everyone hates her, either way she's flawless and everyone will deal. She is the definition of PERFECTION. 1000/1000

Sexxx Dreams: Every school has that one hoe that has been with every guy of all walks of life, that would be s-xxx dreams. Though I don't respect females like her, shes still a cool chick and my ride or die b---h. 10/10

Jewels N' Drugs: That ghetto thug in class that just wont shut up but you cant lie, he's mad cool and besides I get my bag of weed from him so me and him chill every saturday and smother up :) 9/10

MANiCURE: *sigh* this pretentious b---h comes to class late everyday with nude lipstick on, long beautiful black hair with bangs but tbh shes really nice and shes probably one of the prettiest girls in school so I want to befriend her since I only roll with pretty b---hes. 8/10

Do What U Want: My homeboy! He's mad cool and I just love hanging out with him and we have our own s-xual relationship :hor: 10/10

ARTPOP: Probably one of the smartest chicks in school but shes not like nerdy at all. She has this really big curly brown hair and I just fall in love with it, sometimes I stare at her hair and I get hypnotized almost as if her hair is turning into an infernal and then she looks back and starts talking about how this moment may not even be real and then I just nod my head and pretend like I know what shes saying. Other than that shes a real ass b---h and I love her. 10/10

Swine: This dude is really such a pervert. He's always so loud and every time I walk down the hallway to my locker room he always shouts at me "Yo ma come over! Lemme holla at you!" and I get nervous and drop my books but to be honest I drop my books on purpose so I can bend down,pick them up and show my ass because I can't deny he is FINE! 10/10

Donatella: I don't understand her, shes skinny, rich, and a b---h but yet she always mocks other skinny b---hes about puking on the runway and eating salad only. Mehhh I feel a certain type of way with her but shes cool but I can't **** with b---hes like that so lol 6/10

Fashion!: Everyone in school hates him! I dont know why, hes always nice and friendly with everybody but they always shove him on the locker and give him wedgies! It's not fair, I still like him because hes a cool dude even though he wears overalls everyday and glasses. 8/10

Mary Jane Holland: My hippie friend! Shes so cool and down to earth! She has long beautiful vuitton brown hair and is always wearing a hat, she cares so much about the world and is so nice and kind to everyone. I love smoking with her and getting turnt up. 10/10

Dope: He keeps trying to talk to me without my permission like no sweetie go away from me. I dont want to be your friend 1/10

Gypsy: Love her, Shes always staying over at my house because her parents kicked her out and shes really cool so my parents let her crash at our house for the school year. Shes always writing love letters to her boyfriend from another country named Taylor. Shes really nice and she makes me feel happy 10/10

Applause: Love her but she is a bit pretentious, whenever she arrives to school she expects everyone to clap for her and its like b---h who the **** you think you are? But tbh we got really cool and shes so amazing! 10/10

PoshLife

I've only read through Aura so far and I'm already loving this. Great post! Gonna keep reading now.

Jenniferella

Loved reading this !!!

I don't care if GUY hated me, I love her to death and I will deal

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Alien Tulip

1Hd9i4C.png

OMG yes I feel like tiana cuz shanae (dope) is always staring at me when i shower at the locker room and she keeps sitting at my lunch table like eww girl no i dont want to be your friend

MOLLY CYRUS

excuse me, Donatella is the b---h everyone in the school idolizes and yall will deal.

fixed: 9/10

Pookie Mami

Dope: He keeps trying to talk to me without my permission like no sweetie go away from me. I dont want to be your friend 1/10

Screaming!!! :lmao: :lmao:

this was hilariousness although i don't necessarily agree with all the rating. DAYUM that was so funny! one of my fav posts ever on GGD congrats dude

Alien Tulip

Is that 1/10 for Dope? A mistake I hope  :awkney:

Definitely not a mistake, I threw him on the trash can in front of everybody :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived