Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE reviews

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

While ‘Dope’ may not go on to be a (mother) monster radio hit  or maybe it will, if programmers have ears!  it will easily become beloved by the little monsters.

It doesn't matter if programmers have ears for quality music; it's not their job to play it.  Their job is to play the songs that appeal to the largest number of their listeners, usually basic music.  When Picasso painted his cubist paintings, the public wasn’t there for that at first.  But he advanced art, and over time the public came to appreciate that advancement in art.  I consider ARTPOP Gaga's masterpiece.  I am so proud of Gaga for ARTPOP, as someday it will be revered as one of the advancements in pop music.

We can help.  If we call our local radio stations once a day and request Gaga's songs, they will be played more on radio and people will grow to appreciate them ... like Applause, for example … still #5 on radio after all this time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Yay!  I love the song (and I love the flannel shirt with Dope NASA hat).   :legend:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dope NEEDS to be on the album, it completes it, after all the energy and loudness of the album, its that moment of the party when the last ones sit and sing ballads together, then it slowly takes you back up with Gypsy, and lets you go with an Applause

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived