💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE Audio released on VEVO

Kim Kardashian

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave me chills. I love this. Also my first time hearing it. Haven't listened to any of the leaks. Ugh it's killing me but this should get me through until the stream goes up.

One Five Ten

Dope is on such another level to I Wanna Be With You, let's be real. A cheesy song turned heartbreaking d--g ballad. Incredible. From least played Swinefest song to second most played ARTPOP song. Slay.

Dope is on such another level to I Wanna Be With You, let's be real. A cheesy song turned heartbreaking d--g ballad. Incredible. From least played Swinefest song to second most played ARTPOP song. Slay.

THIS.

The vocals also remind me so much of Judy Garland's during her last few years when addiction was taking over her life, which makes the song all the more powerful for me.

One Five Ten

THIS.

The vocals also remind me so much of Judy Garland's during her last few years when addiction was taking over her life, which makes the song all the more powerful for me.

Oh my god. You're so right. Maybe Gaga was going for that sort of theme indeed with her next song on the tracklist referencing Wizard of Oz. Nothing happens by mistake with her.

Wow. I'm blown away. I haven't listened to the album, so this is a surprise for me.

This song screams loneliness and melancholy, but at the same time it talks about 'someone' that can save her. it unleashes all the darkness inside Gaga, while she is left alone with her addiction and doubts. I can totally picture the video, with Gaga alone in a dark room with the piano, dressed as in the cover. And oh the cover, I love it even more now. The upper part of the body is a monster, a dark and scary creature, while the lower part is feminine, human, with scars and wounds. This represents perfectly the essence of the song.

Gaga you did it again.

One of the best songs in ARTPOP :cry:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monsterjordy

The ominous piano intro is so haunting, I LOVE IT.

"I feel so low from living high" - what a lyric.

And those VOCALS ON THE SECOND CHORUS. THEY ARE EVERYTHING.

I love this song, oh my gods !

BalladGa slayed me once more !

:cryga:

The ominous piano intro is so haunting, I LOVE IT.

"I feel so low from living high" - what a lyric.

And those VOCALS ON THE SECOND CHORUS. THEY ARE EVERYTHING.

YES :giveup:

YES ! THIS THIS THIS !

Her vocals were ah-may-zing that night while singing IWBWY (as they always are when she performs a ballad)

But DOPE is just...YAAAAS GAGA YAAAAS !

:worship2:

Archived