💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CALLING ALL LEAKERS! NYE Leak Competition.

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

So nothing significant today? :lol:

As far as I know, nothing except that "My name is Lady Gaga" Fame Ball audio thingy.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ K COOP

• tuplissxx

• PYRAMIDS

• DMTT

ChicaSkas

Even if it is, we shouldn't be complaining. The last unreleased that leaked was Animal...... 11 months ago.

After that was the Fame Demo in HQ :yes:

then the Musicland clip

then the acapella /instru bonanza

then Christmas Tree Demo from me and Sam

then Take you out

then Stuck On ****ing You.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I'm probably getting another leak, but I don't want to post what because then someone who already has it will try to leak it before me.

LipglossLuxury

I'm probably getting another leak, but I don't want to post what because then someone who already has it will try to leak it before me.

Lol! Even more reason why you should leak it before them.

I swear if it's what Project GaGa was going to leak on NYE I would die of laughter.

Which means they might not have a lot.

:cry: :worship2:

:excited2: thank you so much :)

ChicaSkas

All I can say, from what I can tell, is that we have to stop saying Project Gaga doesn't have much.

They have much, believe me.

I trust everything they say and I back them up fully.

If you doubt them, that is your own business, but don't spread rumors and speculations about your doubts around, because it will harm their works and will possibly dissuade them from leaking anything, and that is the absolute LAST thing we want.

Please treat Project Gaga respectfully.

I assure you, these dedicated people behind Project Gaga are 100% the real deal.

I can fully back them up.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Guest Project_Gaga

And what's the issue with that? Clearly, if you're getting the songs then so are other people. Do you even know the original source of that material?

All I can say, from what I can tell, is that we have to stop saying Project Gaga doesn't have much.

If you doubt them, that is your own business, but don't spread rumors and speculations about your doubts around, because it will harm their works and will possibly dissuade them from leaking anything, and that is the absolute LAST thing we want.

I assure you, these dedicated people behind Project Gaga are 100% the real deal.

If Chica says its true, it's true. :yes:

LipglossLuxury

Chica, hun. You could have just quoted me. In all honesty though I didn't mean it like that. I meant it as if there's not that much and if there is they aren't the only ones to have it.

ChicaSkas is a part of the projectgaganati! :crazy: