💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artpop, my thoughts and review.

zexion_armando

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

I think your 'review' is full of ****. :ohwell:

Any reason why? lol

Your review is not harsh; it's honest. You presented it respectfully and even though I like some of the songs you hated (though I agree with you on J&D and Dope) I see nothing wrong with what you wrote.

Thank you. I tried to be respectful (lol, and failed)

Cause you hate MANiCURE and its one of the best. That song just makes me feel good

I'm glad it makes you feel good. I'm glad at least every song in the album is loved by someone, otherwise it would truly be horrible filler and a waste of a good spot.

its not a song I truly liked, back from Swinefest. never clicked with me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

Any reason why? lol

I think some of the points you made are really immature.  For example the Fashion! 'review' was just incredibly obnoxious, it sounds nothing like Will.i.am has ever done, so your point is rather invalid.  The song is meant to feel Disco and I think the vocals are incredibly clean, the melody is uplifting and the beat is powerful. In my honest opinion, this song is at least a 9/10.

Another example would be your absolutely ignorant comment about J&D, like don't be disrespectful about something which somebody has spent a lot of time preparing, FOR YOU.

Any reason why? lol

Thank you. I tried to be respectful (lol, and failed)

I'm glad it makes you feel good. I'm glad at least every song in the album is loved by someone, otherwise it would truly be horrible filler and a waste of a good spot.

its not a song I truly liked, back from Swinefest. never clicked with me.

It's all good. My least fave is Dope.  Shoulda replaced it with Tea or Brooklyn Nights but over all the album slays all other basic b---hes

zexion_armando

I think some of the points you made are really immature.  For example the Fashion! 'review' was just incredibly obnoxious, it sounds nothing like Will.i.am has ever done, so your point is rather invalid.  The song is meant to feel Disco and I think the vocals are incredibly clean, the melody is uplifting and the beat is powerful. In my honest opinion, this song is at least a 9/10.

Another example would be your absolutely ignorant comment about J&D, like don't be disrespectful about something which somebody has spent a lot of time preparing, FOR YOU.

Wasn't prepared for me, since I would never like it. Its rap, it features too many people, and its not a topic i care about.

I said Fashion is repetitious which is Will I Am's raison d'etre.

Well that's over the bit and you stated a bunch of unpopular opinions.  Good for you. :laughga:  I know it's your opinion, but DAMN that's harsh.

Spyro the Dragon

VampireGrin

I always feel like you're that one kid at a party that sits in the corner and talks to nobody

Jonathanholland

I always feel like you're that one kid at a party that sits in the corner and talks to nobody 

:fan:

Before there was love, there was silence

Saint Laurent

Because nobody wants to talk to them because they're so judgemental. :fan:

zexion_armando

Not true, but nice try. Any real comments, or is that all? At least I get invited to parties, lol

Because nobody wants to talk to them because they're so judgemental. :fan:

Really? lol everyone loves my b---hy attitude, but hey

VampireGrin

Not true, but nice try. Any real comments, or is that all?

You are just so negative ALL the time, it's so exhausting :smh:

Saint Laurent

Not true, but nice try. Any real comments, or is that all?

Really? lol everyone loves my b---hy attitude, but hey

Yeah they'll love it for the first couple of months.  I'd be careful with it, if I were you.  Snotty Bitches =/= popular.

zexion_armando

You are just so negative ALL the time, it's so exhausting :smh:

Really? Half of that first post was positive, but hey, everyone loves thinking I am this shady b---h (I am, but give me credit)

Yeah they'll love it for the first couple of months.  I'd be careful with it, if I were you.  Snotty Bitches =/= popular.

Mean Girls taught me otherwise.

Saint Laurent

Really? Half of that first post was positive, but hey, everyone loves thinking I am this shady b---h (I am, but give me credit)

Mean Girls taught me otherwise.

That's probably half of your problem, you're not a celebrity, nor is this fictitious, you won't get away with nastiness so blatantly as in films.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived