💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

You can say what you want, the charts can say whatever, you can call me delusional, but ive never been more certain about an album before, its just impossible for all your faves to be able to write such a masterpiece of an album, listening to it in full its an amazing experience, and the first time, ill never forget it, it was a trip i didnt want to come back from, and Im a huge Pink Floyd fan, so i KNOW about trips and conceptual albums

Donatella isn't that good, listened a few times now.

Ok. :laughga:  I thought it was amazing compared to Aura and the bottom half of the album..

Spyro the Dragon

dynamite

Ok. :laughga:  I thought it was amazing compared to Aura and the bottom half of the album..

just my opinion

OysterBaby

You can say what you want, the charts can say whatever, you can call me delusional, but ive never been more certain about an album before, its just impossible for all your faves to be able to write such a masterpiece of an album, listening to it in full its an amazing experience, and the first time, ill never forget it, it was a trip i didnt want to come back from, and Im a huge Pink Floyd fan, so i KNOW about trips and conceptual albums

I don't think you can really compare this to a Pink Floyd trip.. which are literally seamless. I don't think this album is as much 'one piece' as any of her other albums are. It does not lead a philosophical journey, and I would not notice if it was shuffled.

nathantj594

Aura - I'm probably in the minority but I like Aura, I love the chorus. 

Venus - I don't like the verses, but I love the chorus, one of my favorite Gaga choruses, it's too catchy.

Sexxx Dreams- Leaps and bounds over iTunes Fest. Digging this one. Reminds me of Dance in the Dark. It's artsy and poppy. Love it. 

G.U.Y.- Can't wait to hear this one in my car speakers! Love the concept and production. The bridge is total life and the chorus makes me cum. 

MANiCURE- I love MANiCURE! One of my favs! Probably in the minority again, but I just love it. HEEEEAAAAAALLLLLL MEEE!

Jewels 'n Drugs- Typical Rap song, it's ok. 6/10 :P Wish it had that "Wouldn't let him into the country the poor thing" quote. lol

Do What U Want- Flawless production and great vocals. Can't wait to see the vid! 

ARTPOP-  Loving how "futuristic 70s" it sounds. I have loved it since SwineFest. Title track is fitting. Catchy as ****.

Swine- Nice production of course, It will probably grow on me. I just don't like the lyrics. 

Donatella - Feels like she's playing a character here. I like the song and her vocals. Rich b---hes are tight. 

Fashion! - This is where I feel like the album starts becoming iconic. Not great vocals or lyrics on this one, but I love the concept and how it leads into...

Mary Jane Holland- Again, I feel like these last few tracks should be grouped together as a whole concept, the artist is coming out in Gaga here. I wish it were sped up. Leads perfectly into...

Dope - I love the raw emotion she shows in this track, she's showing a side we have never heard on an album track. It made me cry. I love the lyrics and her voice. Lynch me.

Gypsy - Do I need to say it, it's the best song on the album and in my opinion one of her top five best tracks ever. I smiled so much when the synth beat kicked in. Hope it's a single, it will smash. 100/10

Applause - The song that just won't die. Still makes me want to dance and I play through her wardrobe changes at the VMAs in my head at each chorus. A-R-T-P-O-P Excellent end to an excellent album. 

All in all, there's a few throwaways, but I still understand the artistic approach for all of them. Gypsy is ****ing life though. I hope the GP will love ARTPOP as much as I do. It's just so thought through. Glad I preordered! :) Gaga's the best.   

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

joemayzzin

this album is pure perfection!!!! I couldn't be more proud of GAGA and i'm buying 2 copies anyway but since I got the HQ I haven't stopped listening to it! so happy to have new amazing music from her. she really is a ******* genius :legend:

Edited by joemayzin

DirtyIceCream

OMG The lossless version sounds amazing on my Bose headphones!!!!!!!! I literally can hear so much more detail in the background, cant wait to get my physical CD in the mail!!! :excited2::excited:

• Guest locked this topic