💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

DanceInTheFlames

I love how every song sounds completely different from the last. Every single this album will totally have its own minute to shine in it's own sound and show Gaga's diversity as an artists, which is one of the main reasons I love her. 

Is anyone else having this odd problem with their iPhone (if that's what you're using to listen to it) now if I play anything from ARTPOP my phone will shut off and restart. It doesn't do it with any other song from anyone else. 

I'll write up a little review on the album since I haven't stopped listening to it for awhile now!

Aura (7/10): I like this song, but it's not a song that makes me want to go back and listen to it. Since I have been playing the album it's a song that I haven't played much. It's a great song but not something that grabs my attention, plus the leak ruined it for me since I have this song wore out now.

Venus (8/10): I really enjoy this song, it wasn't something I was a fan of when I first listened but it has grew on me and I now love it. 

G.U.Y (10/10): I LITERALLY LOVE THIS TRACK. This has to be the best song on this full album, it has single potential, radio hit, everything. It's the song on that album that makes you want to go back again and again to hear it. The beat of the song is amazing, the lyrics are amazing, everything is amazing!

Sexxx Dreams (9/10): I don't see why people are hating on this song so much! I heard this song at swine fest and fell in love with it. I was worried about the new verses and if they would ruin the song for me, but I literally love this song I think it's an amazing song, a really good club song, but no very radio friendly (because of the theme/lyrics of the song)

Jewels n' Drugs (8/10): Another song I don't understand why people are hating on. I did not like this song at all at swine fest at all, but after listening to the finished version I literally fell in love with this track as well too, great beat, great bass, and it's a completely new style for gaga that I like. I think this is single potential as well, plus I can see rap fans enjoying this song too!

MANiCURE (8/10): Another great song, I love this song too. I liked it since swine fest and the new lyrics just make it just more better. Overall great song and another single potential.

Do What U Want (10/10): The song speaks for it self, loved it since it was released, great meaning, great collaboration, amazing song!

ARTPOP (6/10): Not a song that I am a fan of at all, didn't like it since swine fest and still don't like it that much.

Swine (10/10): GREAT SONG! Love this style of music for Gaga I would love to hear more of this style for her, EDM is soo good for her and this song shows it. This is going to be a great club hit!

Donatella (8/10): Great song, I love the lyrics in this song! I think this could have some single potential, but it's not my favorite song on the album, it would be one of my inbetween songs I like.

Fashion! (5/10): This got to be my LEAST favorite track on this album, I am not a fan of this song at all really. I rather listen to ARTPOP any day than this song. I feel that the lyrics are too repetitive and cheesy really. Plus the beat of the song is something I don't enjoy either.

Mary Jane Holland (9/10): This song is just plain ADDICTING! I liked this song since I heard the snippet on RadioARTPOP and I could not stop replaying the snippet. The beat, the lyrics, everything I love this song and it's one of my top songs from the album!

Dope (8/10): I am the type of person that enjoys ballands, and I thinks this song is beautiful, I love the meaning behind it and I can feel her pain and how she has changed, her voice is so strong in this song! Great song overall!

Gypsy (9/10): I enjoy this song, I love the meaning behind it, and how strong her voice is in the song. You can really feel how she does when you listen to this and come on when you got Madeon, Gaga, and Redone on a song you know it's going to be good!

Applause (10/10): This is simple, first single, amazing song, and a great song. She should live for the applause because she certainly got mine from this album!

As I said this is just my opinions on the song, it might be a bit lame since I am not the best for words for a review, but overall I think she has over done herself the album is just amazing and I cannot wait to buy my physical copy!

Stop The Drama, And Start The Music! <3

Overall Album Rating: (9/10)

Allison M

Sounds like everyone loves Gypsy!! Gypsy is one that I'm most looking forward to since I haven't heard any yet!

BangTheGong

I love it!!!! SOrrrrrry Gaga I really tried to exercise self control. IMO there are no fillers. Amazing material I can already see all my friends (non gaga fans alike) blasting this **** in their cars! I think Donatella is a really fun track. I can't believe she gets to release 5 tracks off this album as singles. I'm so excited for this era!!! 

I hope the video is of her in a bunch of different areas in the world, showing her traveling to tour and whatnot (like a gypsy) but also scenes of her with a love interest (i would prefer if it was actually taylor in the video tbqmfh) but who knows, she always does strange videos and i wouldn't hate that either.

Yeah, she'll definitely come up with something different, but right now I imagine the ending being a fast montage of Gaga and her lover in every country she mentions.

HAS SHE ALLOWED THE LEAKS ON THE NET TO STAY THERE OR ARE THEY TRACKING THEM DOWN?  USUALLY THEY TAKE EVERYTHING DOWN....??? WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS?

Allison M

HAS SHE ALLOWED THE LEAKS ON THE NET TO STAY THERE OR ARE THEY TRACKING THEM DOWN? USUALLY THEY TAKE EVERYTHING DOWN....??? WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS?

At this point there is no stopping it so I don't think they are even trying.... And they shouldn't waste their time trying anyway.

Sounds like everyone loves Gypsy!! Gypsy is one that I'm most looking forward to since I haven't heard any yet!

It seriously makes you want to jump around. It is filled with so much energy and life. :legend:

• Guest locked this topic