Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone: Venus Review

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

Saying that Venus sounds like Madonna's Papa Don't Preach is about as pointless as saying that Applause sounds like Turn Up The Radio. I swear people enjoy putting both of their names in the same sentence to stir up drama. This is beyond lazy journalism.

HausOfMiklaus

I was waiting for their review, but now I can cackle myself to sleep. PS, Venus is my fave Gaga song right now.

Please... Venus is something ABBA would have done. Space opera at it's finest. I love ABBA and hearing Venus gave me instant Lay All Your Love On Me vibes. Venus is a perfect recreation of of that era in between disco and the eighties. It's flawless and reminiscent of a fun bygone pop era. It gets me so giddy. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST6qpR0iO_s

TheCosmicLover

The most moronic thing I expected media outlets to do this era was to compare the work of ARTPOP to Madonna in the case where NOTHING she has released so far sounds like anything Madonna has ever done(unless you count the fact that they both do Sugar pop-electronic music). Pffftttttt  :awkney:   :ghostney:  :awkney:

shaneybaby

this article is horse ****. i love the song n his review is useless but the madonna comparison just shows he's not knowledgeable and is just jumping to make a **** comparison. stupid 

Wth?!!? Papa Dont Preach?! Has anyone found a song that HASNT been compared to a Madonna tune yet? (One of her singles?) Im genuinely curious

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived