Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD predicts ARTPOP to sell 375k in its first week.

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

They are talking about NOTHING, because for do a prediction, they need the first day of sales, the only thing that we know is that we a good pre-sale, so I think everything can happen!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't applause predicted to sell 400k? It only sold like half of that, so hopefully that isn't any indication as to what will happen with this prediction.

notamember

Wasn't applause predicted to sell 400k? It only sold like half of that, so hopefully that isn't any indication as to what will happen with this prediction.

No, it was predicted to sell 200k. And it sold more.

That's not going to happen.

I know soooooo many people who haven't preordered, and also have not bought any of the singles. They are waiting for the album. She's most likely going to do way better than projected.

i think it will sell more than that hopefully but we will c.. how the **** did taylor swift sell so much ?! everyone thinks shes so annoying i feel like lol

I love Taylor swift, she's secretly my other fave. I ran to Target on the day her last album came out to buy the deluxe edition. I have all of her albums!

capitol tried to same trick with the first 300k being special and it didnt work so i dont thinkc it matters:)

Yeah there are like 500 of those foil copies at my Walmart, they haven't been touched hardly.

BangTheGong

fans would ve bought applause ( the anticipated lead single)the first week.i mean the fanbase as its called.

Hmm maybe, but maybe not. Nora Jones sold over a million in her debut week and her singles did not perform that well. Also, 1.2 Million people bought BTW the album in it's first week. That is more than the number of units BTW the single debuted with. 

crushedlemonice

Yeah there are like 500 of those foil copies at my Walmart, they haven't been touched hardly.

What? ARTPOP isn't even in stores yet?

lmao why are any of you acting like she'd be near 1 million again? plz stop.. these numbers are pretty good. there's still another promo single coming + promo. a big drop was inevitable after BTW

Smooth Criminal

Realistically if there was no 99 cents deal BTW would have done between 400-500k. I'm thinking she would have done 475 maybe if she was lucky.

Actually no, without the .99 deal BTW pulled in 700+K on its own.

It is going to be so satisfying  :omfgaga:

They are already dragging her for it being predicted less than Born This Way

mess  :blehga:

Archived