💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Perfect ARTPOP Ball Tour Schedule

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with most things, the Japanese leg is too big, so is the Australian - we know the ARTPOP era hasn't been successful there yet -, and it's stupid to have a stadium show in Finland but only 2 arena shows in Stockholm. The German leg might be a bit too big, who knows. A stadium in Estonia is a bit weird too. The US leg isn't big enough, we know that the ARTPOP era will be bigger than the BTW era in the US (very likely) so she'll be able to do some more than 2x Staples Center and 2x MSG for example. The Latin American leg is too big, she's unlikely to sell out 2 stadiums in any city there. And I'm missing South African shows.

SpadesToStart

She needs to start in the US.  A lot of American monsters haven't seen her for almost 3 years :(

Agree with most things, the Japanese leg is too big, so is the Australian - we know the ARTPOP era hasn't been successful there yet -, and it's stupid to have a stadium show in Finland but only 2 arena shows in Stockholm. The German leg might be a bit too big, who knows. A stadium in Estonia is a bit weird too. The US leg isn't big enough, we know that the ARTPOP era will be bigger than the BTW era in the US (very likely) so she'll be able to do some more than 2x Staples Center and 2x MSG for example. The Latin American leg is too big, she's unlikely to sell out 2 stadiums in any city there. And I'm missing South African shows.

Yes, I made up that list a long time ago, I'm fixing that right now

LStephens11

Pick up right where she left off for the Born This Way Ball. So...

Left over Born This Way Ball dates, start in April.

South America late-April.

Oceania May-early June.

North America June-September.

Europa October-December

Asia January 2015-February.

Maybe a couple of African dates in there like in South Africa again.

tomdsgn

UK > SOMEWHERE ELSE > BACK TO UK > SOMEWHERE ELSE > BACK TO UK > SOMEWHERE ELSE

Idc where the somewhere elses are. I'd just like the chance to see her multiple times, spread apart hehe. 

US September 2014 until December 2014

Asia Febuary 2015

Australia & New Zealand March 2015

Europe April until June 2015

monsterdreams

Erm

NA, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, SA, NA

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

The tour for ARTPOP must come to either Raleigh or Charlotte (both would be ideal) and not floppy Greensboro. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

NORTH AMERICA MAY - JULY

EUROPE AUGUST - OCTOBER

ASIA NOVEMBER

OCEANIA NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

LATIN AMERICA MARCH - APRIL

AFRICA MAY

NORTH AMERICA JULY - AUGUST

North America deserve a lot of shows tbh after The Born This Way Ball.

badboymonsterx

Ok I agree that she needs to start in the US but NOT I repeat NOT in the winter!!!! I'm sick of seeing her when it's 15 degrees outside in NY. NO

Archived