Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Perfect ARTPOP Ball Tour Schedule

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NA feb. > OCEANIA mar. > EUROPE may-june. > ASIA july. > SOUTH AMERICA September. > AFRICA November > EUROPE december. > NA january.

HauntingHollow

NA - December - Jan.

Europe - Feb. - Mar.

I just want a short and crazy tour, something like MB first version...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I'm just praying she comes to Europe before September

who will love me when the night is over

bumblebee

I want her to take as much time as she needs to create the tour which will match or even exceed the beauty of The Monster Ball and The Born This Way Ball. 

JUNE+JULY+AUGUST 2014 North America + Mexico

OCTOBER 2014 Australia, New Zealand, Japan (stadiums please) 

NOVEMBER 2014 South-East Asia (incl. India please) 

JANUARY 2015 South Africa and Latin America  

MARCH, APRIL, MAY 2015 EUROPE (with stadium shows in May) 

I just want her to do a proper tour in the UK (2-3 stadium shows in London and visit the smaller cities besides Manchester), to have a show in Rome and India. 

Not sure at all about Middle East. Don't know if she should risk touring there considering AURA, the song 

I hope she comes to Columbus Ohio again. Or at least Indianapolis. 

We're all Stronger Together!

KingOfSpain

I think she should start in North America because of the cancellation of the last leg of BTWBall there and end in Asia, where she can sell out stadiums easily.

Third single in February

A February-July ---> North America & Latin America

Fourth single in May (Summer smash)

July-October ---> Europe

Fifth single in September

November-December--> Australia , NZ & Asia

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

North America in any warm month. I dont care if its 2015 as long as that **** is here from the months of May-September.

I know she'll start in the US, but I think you guys are overestimating a few things:

1. Gaga's power in Asia: you have to realize that the Born This Way era was HUGE in Asia, and the ARTPOP era might not be as big unless she does (good) promotion there.

2. When to tour Europe/Australia: It doesn't seem smart to me to go to Europe too soon, they should have a big smash from ARTPOP first before going here and do some small promo spots in various countries.

How big she can tour basically depends on ARTPOP promo and all. 

Another thing, I hope she doesn't make the tour too pricy this time. The BTWBall costed a lot and I believe that audience is more important than total gross. 3 stadium dates in London for 75 pounds/ticket >> 2 stadium dates in London for 100 pounds/ticket. Same with Japan, Taiwan, Latin America, Russia and Australia. The ticket prices were ridiculously high in Latin America and they had to give 2 for 1 deals etc to fill the stadium but the damage had already been done.

Archived