• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf Boy

I'm apparently in the minority, but this is by far, my favorite snippet of a song we haven't heard yet. It's literally a slow rock song in disguise. I love it.

It is yes, good description.

DanceInTheFlames

It sounds like something that would be in like Moulin Rouge or one of those weird campy musical movies but with a hard ****ing electronic beat.

And for some reason the bridge reminds me of Gaston's song from beauty and the beast. IDK LOL.

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

LadyGagaStan93

Why are people so hellbent on understanding the lyrics though? Theres songs on this album where I feel as though her vocals were pulled too much to the forefront, like on the official version of Aura for example.

Idk I listen to a lot of lo-fi music so if its not crystal clear I don't perceive that negatively at all. Sometimes I think it sounds better that way.

Hmm well in this particular case I like the song and I think it has that "hazy" high feeling to it. I'd prefer Aura type mastering on the vocals though for certain songs. Like in G.U.Y's case her vocals sound really droned, almost sedated. I'm not sure if she's doing it purposely but it just doesn't bring the power to certain tracks to me. This song gives me 80's vibe as well so it doesn't bother me as much here but I see why people are bothered. 

Hmm well in this particular case I like the song and I think it has that "hazy" high feeling to it. I'd prefer Aura type mastering on the vocals though for certain songs. Like in G.U.Y's case her vocals sound really droned, almost sedated. I'm not sure if she's doing it purposely but it just doesn't bring the power to certain tracks to me. This song gives me 80's vibe as well so it doesn't bother me as much here but I see why people are bothered. 

She sounds sedated in Aura though. The demo version had life in the vocals and she made them so lackadaisical on the album version.

LadyGagaStan93

She sounds sedated in Aura though. The demo version had life in the vocals and she made them so lackadaisical on the album version.

My bad I meant the demo version. You're right she does sound sedated in the album version. I'm not quite sure what they were thinking during the vocal mastering tbh. I know they probably wanted to make it less shouty.

FrozenKookie

I couldn't agree more

It sounds like Heavy Metal Lover + Bloody Mary had condomless s-xxx dreams and the birth took place during one of Madeon's gigs :legend:

fixed

Its like all my favourite Gaga music, in one single song, its perfect

ive been loving ARTPOP, every song, but this is the first time that Im actually slayed

fixed

Its like all my favourite Gaga music, in one single song, its perfect

ive been loving ARTPOP, every song, but this is the first time that Im actually slayed

:teehee:

This is so good. I just wished she'd repeated the "Cuz I love love cuz I love love...." a second time before the russian h**ker and cheap gin line.