💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" #1 in 55 countries (iTunes)

Wendell

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shes competing against One Direction and (soon) Justin Bieber for that #1 spot. So far so good :party:

I dont know why, but i dont really like the song.

Just because alot of people like it doesnt mean you have to like it! :) No one is going to judge for not liking it :hug:

Monster2015

I FUKING LUV THIS SONG!!! However, the bridge bugs me a lot..it's like a bunch if gaps...still love it :whip:

DWUW didn't stay at #1 for a few days just from pre-orders. Clearly non-fans were also getting into the song and buying it too. Venus is different though... I think it will definitely hit #1 in all da countries and what not, but it'll fall quickly. It's not a song that the GP will immediately get into, imo. Even as a fan, I had to give the song a few listens before I warmed up to it. And that bridge will just seem off-putting to a good amount of ppl. But I'm just speaking for myself  :sweat:

Yes it's slaying but it has had more pre-orders and guys, it's a GREAT song, but I really don't think it would do well on radio

Glad Slay What You Slay is the single :party: Venus still slays regardless :party:

We'll never know. I somewhat agree, but at the same time her songs can be unpredictable success wise, y'know?

HausOfNicole

Well the pre-order boost was the reason DWUW shot up as well  :shrug:

Oh I know, but I just have a feeling Venus won't get the casusal fan buy that DWUW did. I love Venus, but Gaga could make a slient song and I'd buy it and call it flawless :laughga: howver the average person would likely find the song to be odd, at least that's what I've been seeing so far. I could be wrong :shrug:

PaperIz

Oh I know, but I just have a feeling Venus won't get the casusal fan buy that DWUW did. I love Venus, but Gaga could make a slient song and I'd buy it and call it flawless :laughga: howver the average person would likely find the song to be odd, at least that's what I've been seeing so far. I could be wrong :shrug:

You have a point! I know I love it, but that doesn't mean the world will. I love DWUW and I know it will do well. I'm just bitter lol

DWUW didn't stay at #1 for a few days just from pre-orders. Clearly non-fans were also getting into the song and buying it too. Venus is different though... I think it will definitely hit #1 in all da countries and what not, but it'll fall quickly. It's not a song that the GP will immediately get into, imo. Even as a fan, I had to give the song a few listens before I warmed up to it. And that bridge will just seem off-putting to a good amount of ppl. But I'm just speaking for myself  :sweat:

:Trootea:

I love Venus but I'm glad do what u want is the single :)

HausOfNicole

You have a point! I know I love it, but that doesn't mean the world will. I love DWUW and I know it will do well. I'm just bitter lol

Don't be bitter :hug: we still get a video.....

soon :derpga:

DrewStevens

It's the pre-order boost, I honestly don't think it'll stay as long as DWUW.

and DWUW is not falling anymore.

Archived