💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My review of the ARTPOP pre-listening party in Berlin (track by track)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

BornSimon

I tried to remember as much as I could about the songs to review them one by one and wrote everything down in this Tumblr post. If you're interested, just go here and read it: http://thebiatches.tumblr.com/post/65087501093/my-review-of-the-ARTPOP-pre-listening-party-in-berlin

Otherwise it's ok, I really don't mind, I understand people who can't be arsed to click on links or can't be arsed to read long ass posts.

I don't know how many threads like this have been created as I only just got back home from Germany. The party was EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE AND MORE.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good read!

Now the only one that people are polarized on is Fashion!. Some people think it's impressive and others think it's the worst song. 

EDIT: Also hearing that Venus changes a bit is so damn intriguing! I can't wait until Monday.

Nice review. Pity that everyone write that they don't remember MJH well, hoped it will be one of the most striking songs  :noparty:

she recorded it herself :Cry:

can't wait to see the footage of EVERYONE freaking out

Thank you.

Did Gaga wear the exact same thing during the listening part as she did on the blue carpet?

Were Zedd or DJWS there?

3q425253qwewq

EXCELLENT READ!

MJH was a surprise to read about, but Im now more excited :music:

DONATELLA: Now for some reason I thought ññ‚¬ËƓFashion!ññ‚¬ñ„± came before ññ‚¬ËƓDonatellaññ‚¬ñ„± but I was clearly wrong. This song was a total revelation. Itññ‚¬ñ„±s anthemic, itññ‚¬ñ„±s powerful, itññ‚¬ñ„±s catchy, ññ‚¬Å“DONATELLA!ññ‚¬ is repeated throughout the song. Itññ‚¬ñ„±s a dance, electro number, and itññ‚¬ñ„±s almost as hard as ññ‚¬ËƓSwineññ‚¬ñ„±. The opening line is perfect: ññ‚¬Å“Iññ‚¬ñ„±m blonde, Iññ‚¬ñ„±m rich, Iññ‚¬ñ„±m skinny, and Iññ‚¬ñ„±m a little bit of a b---hññ‚¬.

SO EXCITED for this song though :SLAY:

SEVDALIZA

Thank you so much for sharing such a detailed review! :)

operating from another world

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived