💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to appear on 'The Graham Norton Show', Friday November 8th

Michael

Featured Posts

Americano

She'll go to at least one more country, remember the one song/country thing?

Youtube awards are sunday in NYC, so shes coming back to the US in the next few days.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

Yay! He's really funny, I love the interview with her from two years ago! I hope she performs Do What U Want *OR* Venus. DWUW is too vocally difficult to perform well after a hard song like Venus, imo. Her performance of DWUW on X-Factor was okay, but could've been a lot better if she hadn't been out of breath. That F#5 belt was a bit too screamy, I hope she can do it live like she does it on the album!

You will never please everyone.

Youtube awards are sunday in NYC, so shes coming back to the US in the next few days.

Oh :noparty: I had hopes she'd be going to my country and debut MJH  :cryga:

She'll go to at least one more country, remember the one song/country thing?

I thought so too, but I just find it strange that we have no more confirmed promotion for Europe or anywhere except US.

Alien Tulip

I think it's being recorded november 6th, I think she's in the UK for a while 

maybe. She'll probably leave the uk tomorrow, stay in america for the week and then fly back to the uk next but then she'd have to fly back to the us days after graham since artrave is in nyc so idk. Maybe she is filming graham norton a week early

sweetzombie

It's definitely being filmed today. My friends are there

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

BXSpvtPCEAEvlpn.jpg

June and Gaga are going to get on so well i can feel it (that pic isn't from the day of the interview)

Archived