805866940_2048.jpg

These are gorgeous! It really sucks that it didn't accept yours, Samuel. :(

Mine:

BKDtVNS.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by this thread I definitely won't win, you guys entries are amazing

No, I love yours! I doubt anybody else had the idea to include their own art in their poster. It will stand out from the others. :hug:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

No, I love yours! I doubt anybody else had the idea to include their own art in their poster. It will stand out from the others. :hug:

Aw thank you, love yours too! The Warhol inspiration is very clever and the pink in simple but eye catching.

Praying I'm even in the shortlist, she might see the Top 10 :excited2:

YASSSSSSSS :legend:

Aw thank you, love yours too! The Warhol inspiration is very clever and the pink in simple but eye catching.

Praying I'm even in the shortlist, she might see the Top 10 :excited2:

You cuties.  :wub:

I agree, Electra: to be shortlisted in the top 10 would be so wonderful!

pissartist

I tried to upload and submit mine a thousand times, and only did it just work when I got the file down to just over 1MB. I think that 4MB thing threw everybody off! Well anywayz, here's mine.

30vhy7q.jpg

I tried to upload and submit mine a thousand times, and only did it just work when I got the file down to just over 1MB. I think that 4MB thing threw everybody off! Well anywayz, here's mine.

30vhy7q.jpg

Beautiful! I'm starting to get concerned now, as my submission was portrait like a typical poster, but everyone else seems to have done landscape. Did I read the measurements wrong?  :noparty:

Beautiful! I'm starting to get concerned now, as my submission was portrait like a typical poster, but everyone else seems to have done landscape. Did I read the measurements wrong?  :noparty:

It could be any orientation. Mine was portrait also!

LadyGagaTampon

30vhy7q.jpg

:O Amazing!

pissartist

Ah cheers! :-) It seems most people have done it portrait. I would have prefered to have done mine portrait but the dimensions were written as 60 x 40 inches, and width generally comes first. I don't think it matters though! People have done both.

:O Amazing!

Thank you! :-)

Archived