Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Design ARTPOP poster for HMV!

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

??? which one

The one with the most likes right now? Design 3 I think, the one with the long hair and green background.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of them are awful entries... 

So true ... though it might just be me being bitter about my entry not being shortlisted  :P

BadRomantic

So true ... though it might just be me being bitter about my entry not being shortlisted  :P

No... not that at all... bitterness is only given to the untalented. My entry rocked. It had a reason, it had a theme, it wasn't some popart rehash of the album cover. Clearly they wanted to stick to the album image instead of self created ideas of art. (which is contradictory to their 'do as you want we want that more than using the assets' crap)

fede ARTPOP

5.jpg

this one is dope ... why does it have the least votes :noparty:

5_large.jpg

WOW....this is the best one....the one is winning is so unprofessinal...LADY GAGA ARTPOP is so little,,,and it even says November 11th...people will never know is about her new album ..cant believe its winning.

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP

i cant with this...this poster is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!  who made it???

5_large.jpg

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't understand how Design 3 has the most votes? It has no information and looks like wallpaper. Design 4 or 5 should win.  :legend:

COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE FOR ENTRY 4. Like I'm trying to make it as a graphic designer and I'm studying it at Uni and you guys have noooo idea just how big of a deal this would be  :sara:'

edit: That'a what annoys me too, i'd rather have #5 win rather than #3 just because 3 is kind of fan art and lacks a lot of professionalism. No date, no information, no context.

Cuntalicious

COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE FOR ENTRY 4. Like I'm trying to make it as a graphic designer and I'm studying it at Uni and you guys have noooo idea just how big of a deal this would be :sara:'

edit: That'a what annoys me too, i'd rather have #5 win rather than #3 just because 3 is kind of fan art and lacks a lot of professionalism. No date, no information, no context.

You managed to upload your design? How?!

You managed to upload your design? How?!

I got it in last minute because someone posted on here that making it under 2MB works! Did yours go through!?

Cuntalicious

I got it in last minute because someone posted on here that making it under 2MB works! Did yours go through!?

No.. :( Stupid HMV.

No.. :( Stupid HMV.

WhaAAA your design was so beautiful! :( You should still get it printed because your work was so lovely 

Archived