💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sometimes Dreams Can Become a Reality (Fanfiction)

WheresTheDoggo

Featured Posts

WheresTheDoggo

This  obviously isn’t a real story, i got inspired by a post that i saw on LittleMonsters and I just made it up on the spot, I’ve never met Gaga, spoken to Gaga or even breathed the same air as her, but i hope you enjoy this little fanfic i put together.

It was the last show for a while that Gaga would be in the UK and my only chance to see her live until her next tour, luckily a friend had brought tickets for me to go and see her at the Born This Way Ball.

I felt free and liberated that I had got to go to her concert, I saw her smile at me front above in the stage and I stood staring at her beautiful face, she was an angel in disguise. She pointed at me and a spotlight gleamed on my face as she pointed me out.

“You†She smiled “I want you to come backstage with meâ€

Crowds of people around me gasped as she called me out inviting me backstage to see her, I couldn’t believe it, she notice me of all people out of the thousands of people standing around me.

She walked away to the castle and disappeared in the darkness, a bodyguard came up to me and helped me over the barrier and walked me down to meet her. I was so nervous and shaking in my boots, what would I say or do?  What if i did something wrong?

The bodyguard opened the curtain to the backstage area and I gulped, there she was just sitting there in a robe looking in the mirror, I stared at her as she sat there.

“Come over, I don’t bite you know†She giggled but i felt frozen, i couldn’t move

I stayed still, unable to move from the shock, she got up and walked over to me smiling. She threw her arms around me and I melted into her, i was numb from her sweet scent running up my nose but I held her embrace close to me feeling as if it was a dream.

She pulled back and ran her hand down my arm but pulled her hand away when she felt my scars on my arms, I looked down and back at her, and I frowned.

I have been a cutter for several years, I started when i was 13 and was numb to the pain now. She frowned back and pulled my arm up kissing down my scars.

She told me

“If you ever want to cut yourself, take my arm, look me in the eyes and cut me as many times as you would cut yourself†a tear escaped her eye

“I couldn’t hurt you like that†I shook my head

“Then please, from me. Stop, It’d mean the world to me to know you are safe†she kissed my hand

“I’ll try†I managed to whisper

She leaned up to me and kissed me on the lips but it wasn’t a friendly kiss, it was caring and passionate, that’s when I woke up from my dream.

I awoke from my slumber and tried to move but felt something heavy on my chest, I looked down only to see that very same  woman asleep next to me, her head on my chest sleeping peacefully. She stirred in her sleep a little, I kissed the top of her head and she smiled in her sleep, I realized I was lying next to a woman I’d admired for years, I looked at my wrist and the was a kiss mark there making me realize it wasn’t just a dream.

Thanks for reading, feedback is always welcome as long as it's not offensive or disrespectful, i take all my time and effort to write little fanfictions like this, if you would like to read more fanfictions of mine go (here)

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Archived