Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What You Want Age Restricted on Youtube

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still blocked!? WTF!?

Yes I am so mad about this thing by days!!! I checked all the time, but nothing, still blocked!!!!

I have no peace because the song is falling down, and Miley and Rihanna asses clean without problem!

TEANUS

So she's still restricted after this long while Miley is still dancing naked on a wrecking ball? Sounds legit. :toofunny:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

daviddarko

Yes I am so mad about this thing by days!!! I checked all the time, but nothing, still blocked!!!!

I have no peace because the song is falling down, and Miley and Rihanna asses clean without problem!

"Please to impress me, be kind to one another and love one another, and be accepting, and

be positive because life is too short to be obsessed with this negative drama constantly."

- Lady Gaga

I swear I'll post this all the time

Americano

"Please to impress me, be kind to one another and love one another, and be accepting, and

be positive because life is too short to be obsessed with this negative drama constantly."

- Lady Gaga

That has nothing to do with her video being restricted for days now LOL

Still blocked as of today. :v

Pretty sure it's because of Gaga's butt. I saw a video of a lady twerking to Beethoven and the video was literally just her butt in a thong and it was marked as age-restricted.

It's bizarre because Beez In The Trap (Explicit) says f---, b---h, and the video features plenty of t&a. Perhaps, as someone mentioned, it's because it's not marked as explicit?

daviddarko

Yes, it is bc He said "I have no peace because the song is falling down, and Miley and Rihanna asses clean without problem!"

daviddarko

I bet Gaga is doing it on purpose to piss you off  :lmao:

BoomMonster

- Lady Gaga

lol so irrevelant

(Ñõрьõ÷ýþ ú чõüу ÑÑ‚þ?)

Infact, I am positive, but this is a question of JUSTICE.

Archived