Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dance With The Dead denies "Do What U Want" sample/plagiarism.

No Angel

Featured Posts

Sean Barnett

you're literally an idiot i cant deal with this anymore

You're literally an idiot. I can't deal with this anymore. Gaga can't catch a ****ing break.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chickennugget

You're literally an idiot. I can't deal with this anymore. Gaga can't catch a ****ing break.

im gagging

Can we stop fighting with eachother, and maybe focus on more pressing matters?

You all are fighting with EACHOTHER, fellow fans, whereas Perez is dragging Gaga by her brilliantly glued wig.

I cant deal with P***z anymore. The lord is testing me.

Rhonj-ter-praying.gif

Pay that piece of ****e no mention and wipe him off on the nearest curb, please.

Pay that piece of ****e no mention and wipe him off on the nearest curb, please.

It just pisses me off because he gets a lot of traffic.

I'm glad they didn't just jump on the bandwagon and claim plagiarism. 
STAY CLASSY.  :ghostlegend:

Pure Adrenaline

omg this is like the same song ... gagz wut r u doin  :ghostney:  :awkney:  :megaflop:  :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ricochetmatt

anybody who says that the instrumental in the beginning of dwuw and the entirety of "the deep"  don't sound anything alike, you're officially delusional and your opinion no longer matters.

Well of course it sounds similar. Just like every single song on the radio today sounds something alike. When you go with a recycled sound like that, it happens. The difference here is Gaga went from using a recycled beat to cutting it open and ripping it's heart out giving us something amazing. Had the beat been used throughout the entire song I'd be like "Eh... " But that's not the case. I don't think anyone is arguing that it doesn't sound similar.

But neither Gaga or Dance With The Dead has any rights to that sound... It's generic and can be found on most programs that allow you to create your own beats.

Tons of artists have used that beat. Others have used some of the many different variations of it as well. Two songs I thought of when I heard it are :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTwmsnrD2DM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aLE0nIuAo

Are they the same? Of course not. Totally different. But it just so happens that DWUW's intro is a little more similar to The Deep.

Guys.. no fighting ok! They clearly said themselves they see no similarities! And if the original artists don't see any and they responded in a very respectful manner-- let's ignore it. Lol

....and let me appreciate my first hit thread 8f70c6ea.gif

Guys.. no fighting ok! They clearly said themselves they see no similarities! And if the original artists don't see any and they responded in a very respectful manner-- let's ignore it. Lol

....and let me appreciate my first hit thread 8f70c6ea.gif

You did very well.  Keep going.  Thanks

MonsterofFame

Wow.. they sound identical in the intro. That's what happens when everyone uses the same synth packs.

Glad they didn't jump on the hate wagon and I like their song so they've gained a new listener!

Archived