💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dance With The Dead denies "Do What U Want" sample/plagiarism.

No Angel

Featured Posts

Music duo Dance With The Dead CLOCKS new comparisons of DWUW and their song "The Deep." Apparently it's been going around that Gaga either sampled, or stole from the group's song. But today they confirmed that Gaga did not sample the song, nor did she copy.  :)  (This is my first news thread btw, so sorry if it's all over the place. I just found it interesting that she's already being plagued by these annoying rumors.)

What a way to try and rain on Gaga's parade, huh? 

BXH2jCICQAETzkj.png

Listen to "The Deep" here
Source

tumblr_mhihjztjut1qbh0eio1_500.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I'm glad they said something about it, because it just the same synth not the same chord progression or anything  :shrug:

that promo at the end

:rip:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

PoshLife

That's awesome! Good for them. I'm going to go listen to their song just for that :legend:

Edit: okay yeah I hear the similarity :awkney: I mean it's the same (or extremely similar) synth used in the intro. Kinda makes you wonder why the intro is so different from the rest of the song... haha

Glad they kept it classy, like Sara with the Roar thing :legend:

Unlike others who had to go and say reductive things :roll:

display name

I just checked it out, and they do sound similar. Damn. It is good that they do not think they are alike because it does not sound as if they are going to drag the queen to court, but, honestly, they probably could.

Did I do this thread correctly? Lol, i was a bit nervous about posting this. Didn't want to get a wp or my first news thread closed. lol

Archived