💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dance With The Dead denies "Do What U Want" sample/plagiarism.

No Angel

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listened to their song, The Deep, and it does sound extremely similar to DWUW's intro, though, guys! ...Inspiration was definitely there.

i dont think so. Its a common synth.

implying people on 4chan are music snobs

the fact that u know i was talking about 4chan says everything. :lmao:

I'm done!

Forrest Gump

i dont think so. Its a common synth.

the fact that u know i was talking about 4chan says everything. :lmao:

I'm done!

it's common sense abbreviations with /*/ in between is 4chan related...

i do go on reddit

RAMROD

Haters gon hate tbh.

They will find a way to hate Gaga,

And glad this time it is not working.

This group is having decency to not giving in.

I salute them for that. :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The best part is that Perez has already posted on his site about her ripping it off.

I seriously hate that scumbag.

chickennugget

anybody who says that the instrumental in the beginning of dwuw and the entirety of "the deep"  don't sound anything alike, you're officially delusional and your opinion no longer matters.

Sean Barnett

anybody who says that the instrumental in the beginning of dwuw and the entirety of "the deep"  don't sound anything alike, you're officially delusional and your opinion no longer matters.

Anybody who says that the instrumental in the beginning of DWUW and the entirety of "the deep" Sound even remotely similar, You're offically delusional and ignorant, and your opinion no longer matters.

chickennugget

Anybody who says that the instrumental in the beginning of DWUW and the entirety of "the deep" Sound even remotely similar, You're offically delusional and ignorant, and your opinion no longer matters.

you're literally an idiot i cant deal with this anymore

Gagaloo911

Somethiong can sound similar without being a rip-off, copy or sample of said thing. The makers themselves said it isn't.

It's a lesson I guess that when your a millaniar like Gaga people will try to skrew you over even other millianiars (Madonna).  This  group just proved some respect of Gaga and themselves - that's the true artist/s in their craft 

I really never thought Gaga copied anyone - not even Madonna.

But Katy Perry certainly has and never was called out for it in her "Extraterrestrial" song in which sounds exactly like the group  TATU - "All the things you said."  I  heard the Katy song for about 10 seconds when it first came out and knew that this song was done by TATU.   "All the things you said" is Epic. All Katy did was change the lyrics. Katy is a great singer but she did this obvious coping. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MpigIiWhnM  TATU Vs. Katy

Sorry I brought this up but other artist saying Gaga copied from Maddona  is a reach compared to Tatu Vs. Katy. That is why I brought it up.

chickennugget

Somethiong can sound similar without being a rip-off, copy or sample of said thing. The makers themselves said it isn't.

i never said anything was a rip-off, copy, or sample of anything. i said they sound similar and if you can't admit that you're just d e l u s i o n a l.

Gagaloo911

i never said anything was a rip-off, copy, or sample of anything. i said they sound similar and if you can't admit that you're just d e l u s i o n a l.

:witchderp:

Archived