Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which European countries will Gaga visit with the ARTPOP BALL TOUR

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

I wonder if she'll come to Belgium again. I never really see the point since France and the Netherlands are so close. Maybe it's a good way to easily make a little more money. 

All I know is lining up for the Antwerp BTWB was THE BIGGEST MESS EVER. People were so rude! Gaga didn't seem that into the show as well.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I wonder if she'll come to Belgium again. I never really see the point since France and the Netherlands are so close. Maybe it's a good way to easily make a little more money. 

All I know is lining up for the Antwerp BTWB was THE BIGGEST MESS EVER. People were so rude! Gaga didn't seem that into the show as well.

Y'all just jealous of Belgium. Why would Gaga be not into her own show? Besides, Gaga always comes to Belgium, and other artist. Remember the only Britney's 'Circus' show for the BeNeLux was in Belgium? Did you forget Jay-Z and Kanye only planned to play in France, Germany & Belgium originally, but added NL last minute? 

Belgium is always on the tourlist of artists, don't be so delusional 

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.gif

Y'all just jealous of Belgium. Why would Gaga be not into her own show? Besides, Gaga always comes to Belgium, and other artist. Remember the only Britney's 'Circus' show for the BeNeLux was in Belgium? Did you forget Jay-Z and Kanye only planned to play in France, Germany & Belgium originally, but added NL last minute? 

Belgium is always on the tourlist of artists, don't be so delusional 

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.gif

Belgium's not relevant

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.gif

MonsterMarty

You haven't seen her Taiwanese shows yet :rip:

Average income per year per capita: $20,336 (Ireland: $45,984)

Average ticket price: $192 (Ireland: $95)

This basically means that they pay 5x more (for them) for their tickets in Taiwan :messga:

I was comparing more so to other European shows, in particular her shows in the UK. Ireland is largely a part of the UK micro economy within Europe with heavy US corporation presence, but we seem to always pay more for the same stuff. Oh well, Gagz needs a new pair of giant flesh-coloured underwear. :pawsup:

I really hope she comes to Scotland on the ARTPOP Tour, I didn't manage to get tickets for the fame ball or the monster ball in 2009/10 and then she didn't come here at all for the born this way ball.

Sometimes I can't believe I still haven't seen her live

If Stadiums for the UK

Twickenham x2

Manchester x2

Cardiff

Murrayfield, Edinburgh

Dublin

If Arenas

The O2 x5+

Birmingham

Manchester x2

Nottingham

Dublin

If Mixture (better)

Twickenham x2

Birmingham Arena

Manchester Stadium x2

Nottingham Arena

Cardiff

Murrayfield Stadium

Dublin

Whatever happens, she needs several UK arenas up and down the country as well as London + Manchester to cement her status as legendary performer in the UK.

If Stadiums for the UK

Twickenham x2

Manchester x2

Cardiff

Murrayfield, Edinburgh

Dublin

If Arenas

The O2 x5+

Birmingham

Manchester x2

Nottingham

Dublin

If Mixture (better)

Twickenham x2

Birmingham Arena

Manchester Stadium x2

Nottingham Arena

Cardiff

Murrayfield Stadium

Dublin

Whatever happens, she needs several UK arenas up and down the country as well as London + Manchester to cement her status as legendary performer in the UK.

say irelands in the uk one more time and ill kneecap you

MonsterMarty

say irelands in the uk one more time and ill kneecap you

:lmao:

I'm sure Jacques meant well! 

Archived