đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Song by song: all ARTPOP composers revealed!

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I have a question, and I apologize if this has been discussed but I just woke up haha:

I notice R Kelly's listed on DWYW. Is this because he sings on it, or because he helped write/produce it? I ask because I was surprised he was listed there but the features aren't listed in Jewels N Drugs. Did they not write their own parts? Just a bit confused.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

WTF IS THIS A NIGHTMARE? 

Ok, someone hod me back. will.i.am and David Guetta are the two people I never wanted near Gaga. IF THEY RUIN THAT SONG I WILL HATE THEM WITH A PASSION. 

last time i checked gaga has control so dont worry sis GAGA IS A PERFECTIONIST AND THIS ALBUM IS BEING THE POP BIBLE...NO LIE

Free My Mind

how can people be questioning this source? :s

also does nobody get that Composers is not the same as Producers?

WTF IS THIS A NIGHTMARE? 

Ok, someone hod me back. will.i.am and David Guetta are the two people I never wanted near Gaga. IF THEY RUIN THAT SONG I WILL HATE THEM WITH A PASSION. 

:usrs:  What about these songs?  Will.i.am: Pump it, Where is the love?, B B P, I Got a feeling, Meet me Half way.....

David Guetta: One Love, Sexy Bi***, When love takes Over, Titanium.....  

Dylangaga

STOP BEING DRAMATIC....THIS ALBUM IS AND WILL BE THE BEST THING YOU LISTENED TO NO MATTER WHO PRODUCED THE SONGS!!!!! david guetta changed music with this album a few years ago and wills work with MILEY and britney is flawless AND GAGA KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING! HOW MANY TIMES DOES THAT HAVE TO BE SAID?

lodylody

DJWS has a trap section on J&D though?

And wasn't Venus produced by just one woman?

This scheisse isn't adding up :awkney: 

Composer =/= Producer, guys. 

And did she not say that the studio versions of the Swinefest songs would be different than the way she performed them? So who's to really say the DJWS breakdown is even in it at all? 

i can't at all of you having a meltdown for this, Gaga can work with whoever she wants to work with, it's none of our damn business,and tbh i hope DG had produced on Fashion! she needs to be basic for once 

Archived