Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

hausoffame

I like that this album has different styles of music. She's venturing new territory and I'm excited to hear the whole record. I don't think I'm going to dl the singles cuz I want to take it all in Nov.11

Edited by hausoffame

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

to each their own really, but i think its impossible to like EVERY gaga song. Who knows yet 2what the other unheard tracks like tea and brooklyn nights will sould like. They could very possibly be the same quality as the bonus tracks from btw.

Ofcourse everything is possible, but i would rather have one of those two on the album than the song i dont like at all.  ;)

I see a lot of praises for the snippet outside of this forum!!! This song will slay if released as a proper single! She's right when she said every song on the album can be a big hit!

Dylangaga

gagz COMING FOR THAT NO STRINGS ATTACHED SMASH

I really don't like it from what I've heard. And seriously. R.Kelly? Suspected Paedophile? WHY GAGA WHY????

THEIR VOICES ARE PERFECT TOGETHER AND THIS SONG IS AND WILL BE FLAWLESS

gagz COMING FOR THAT NO STRINGS ATTACHED SMASH

THEIR VOICES ARE PERFECT TOGETHER AND THIS SONG IS AND WILL BE FLAWLESS

I'm going to say it again, just in case you missed it

SUSPECTED PAEDOPHILE

Dylangaga

I'm going to say it again, just in case you missed it

SUSPECTED PAEDOPHILE

last time I checked, I'm not deaf or blind and was INTENTIONALLY IGNORING your comment

Edited by DTook91

last time I checked, I'm not deaf or blind and was INTENTIONALLY IGNORING your comment

I suppose there's nothing new in people willfully ignoring PAEDOPHILIA because acknowledging it doesn't suit their own interests. Doesn't make it any less deplorable though.

Zaplingfire

I'm excited for this, I do like this clip. I love R&B Gaga but this doesn't sound like it is as good as the rest of what we have heard. Is it DJWS greatest achievement in life? I think not

EDIT: of course 30 seconds isn't really a long enough time to judge a song lol

I know it's only 30 seconds but I take that all back this is the ****! 

I suppose there's nothing new in people willfully ignoring PAEDOPHILIA because acknowledging it doesn't suit their own interests. Doesn't make it any less deplorable though.

Was he charged? If not then he's not guilty. Anyways I'm not sure what him being suspected of such things has to do with him having a great voice and this song being flawless. Terry Richardson also has accusations against him, and he made her documentary that's coming out next year.

pedophile*