💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: 'ARTPOP is the album of the millennium '

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Of course it is. I mean, hearing that snippet of G.U.Y. is enough to solidify ARTPOP as the album of he millenium. :legend:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

OH MY GOTH, I LOVE IT!!! :lmao:

And I don't think she's shading "Born This Way" or her previous comment regarding that album at all, she's just having some fun and said it for the lulz :) .

Pop music wise, "Born This Way" was, in fact, "the album of the decade", just because one of the singles underperformed, and 60% of her fanbase meltdowned through the entire era, doesn't mean she isn't proud of it, and doesn't consider it as great as she did when she said such a phrase.

I bet she regrets nothing about "Born This Way" and she still considers it an amazing, culture changing piece.

I guess she's just having some fun, cause she knows how much criticism she earned because of the "decade" thing :P .

And she's also giving the haters another reason to stay pressed :troll:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

agustina0407

I just LOVE her sense of humor! :wub:  Even tho was she said was true!

And some people are just so... :fail:

BornSimon

I love her :wub: And I love it how pissed off the haters get whenever she says this kind of thing, they don't even realise they're reacting exactly the way she wants them to. Dumb b---hes.

Yas, Gaga, outdo yourself, gurl! :legend: ...Lol I giggled a bit inside when I read that, earlier, and thought of BTW, immediately. I'm sure the album is epic, and she's extremely proud of it, but I wonder if she's just poking fun at herself, a bit.

its such a bold statement, like she had with Born this Way too.. but i dont care it will be ace anyway! EDM magic!

Archived