Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS calls "Do what u want" greatest achievement of his life

kloeppe

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i think the fact that r kelly is on it is a huge thing for djws at all. i guess he is a fan.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf the beat is the least impressive thing about DWYW. The vocals and lyrics slay a bit. And the greatest part about the beat is the part that was sampled. 

This, the best thing about the song are the lyrics, vocals and the way it's put together if he's talking about the beat then wtf because that is nothing special tbh

BoomMonster

This, the best thing about the song are the lyrics, vocals and the way it's put together if he's talking about the beat then wtf because that is nothing special tbh

Plus the beat is once again taken from another song

PatrickMonster

:coffee:  just kidding im teasing

I love it, DJWS did an amazing song  :worship:  I was just kidding with that post obv

aquaprincess

This is better than applause IMO. And I loved applause so much.I think this has moved into my top gaga songs of all time.

Plus the beat is once again taken from another song

Yeah, Gaga bought the rights to the sample from "Dance With The Dead" - The Deep. lol

Opulence

I would've thought that the production of his songs like *** and Drugs would be way more complicated that DWYW, there's so many elements in those trap/electro songs, but maybe he's proud cause it's a completely differnt type of song he's done :)

Archived