💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Listen + DL: 'G.U.Y.' snippet from ARTPOP (12 seconds)

Dawson

Featured Posts

reminds me of 'Love U Sum' -

I'm expecting to hear

'domino, not splenda made..

... then you taste sugar sweet'

that song sounds like some one hit wonder released in 2008

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• australiagaga

• Ricochetmatt

• GagaMyBlood95

• GeminiGuilhe

Blue Jeans

Its SO good, its already the most played on my itunes list, i have to stop playing it

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MarryTheSequins

Sonically I thought this was going to be an EDM rave album with lots of high energy tracks but from what we've heard it's been more toned down, s-xier music. 

It's like the perfect progression from Heavy Metal Lover into EDM music and I think this is a really good thing.

this

Not my cup of tea, doesn't ist sound a little bit cheesy?

And why is she so obsessed with spelling everything? :sweat:

Edited by Scarface

FrozenKookie

Should I listen to the snippet? I've only read like 10 comments here saying it's okay, not good or bad. Everybody is cray but I might not listen, I'd affect the song when it's fully released :cry:

I did listen to Pop Culture snippet before and that made me love the song more after Applause was released. Idk :duck:

Can Radio ARTPOP not find some better way to do the audio? it makes me cringe a bit

@TimPop

i think its better to play it over the mic bc it makes you wanna hear the studio snippet more, which we get afterwards.

It doesn't really matter.

CrownClown

you guys it's so obvious it's retweet :lmao:

retreat? sweet treat? like where are you getting this? :lmao:

It's not obvious at all... For me she's saying "retreat", like she's meaning that he should surrender to her

Should I listen to the snippet? I've only read like 10 comments here saying it's okay, not good or bad. Everybody is cray but I might not listen, I'd affect the song when it's fully released :cry:

I did listen to Pop Culture snippet before and that made me love the song more after Applause was released. Idk :duck:

its amaaaazing! Who the **** said its "ok", its better than anything she played in the itunes festival, & its just 12 seconds.

but still if u want to wait it'll be better ;)

FrozenKookie

its amaaaazing! Who the **** said its "ok", its better than anything she played in the itunes festival, & its just 12 seconds.

but still if u want to wait it'll be better ;)

Really? Damn, I might resist no more. I just don't want it to be anticlimactic. Thanks for the response :hug: