• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

this was definitely necessary to create a thread about :awkney:

um it totally was

AND THIS RULES WOOOO :party:

Noooooo, I don't wanna wait that long!

I know I know, but remember theres also the jazz album and the documentary not to mention the tour and all the songs we'll get through the app.  I think waiting for 2015 will be easy this era. It's less than a year and 3 months away! ACT TWO will be here before we can say butterscotch pie. 

We're all Stronger Together!

KaanBTW

Seperating album into 2 parts is very trend right now. I hope it will have better impact than The 20/20 Experience. :ohwell:

HeavyMetalLuvah

I think A LOT of people Are becoming a bit confused with this tweet. Gaga didnt necessarily confirm, nor deny an "ARTPOP continuation album" what a lt of people don't get is that gaga is "a show with no intermission" as she's stated several times. Meaning, her album, clothing, the way she composes herself in interviews is all the "act" of the era/album. ACT TWO was her just loosely saying, "yeah once ARTPOP is finished, on to the next chapter and persona I am and want to live through at the time"

monketsharona

No Ratchet and Red Flames to me : with Azealia's attitude, no chance to have Ratchet or Red Flames one day.

To me ARTPOP 2.0 will be the sequel of ARTPOP in the same way TFM was for The Fame

HuntyBooBoo

No Ratchet and Red Flames to me : with Azealia's attitude, no chance to have Ratchet or Red Flames one day.

To me ARTPOP 2.0 will be the sequel of ARTPOP in the same way TFM was for The Fame

The predict the same. She will re-release it before tour time, for dat promo with bonus cd of songs.

FrozenKookie

Isn't it a bit early to talk such stuff. ARTPOP isn't even out yet :spin:

Archived