💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" confirmed as the second single, released worldwide on 10/27

Alchemist

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth

Oh I still consider this totally Sailor Moon inspired lol

k6bhWeepgo5l.jpg

That's from the Mugler show, right? yeah, I always thought that hair was kinda Usagi-esque, maybe a bit too goth for Usagi... Black Lady perhaps? :P . But yeah, I'm totally in for a Sailor Moon reference!! :party: maybe just not Sailor Venus (I don't like orange, and yellow, that's kinda it), but it'd be beyond cool to see that. I actually made Sailor Neptune cosplay, I'll use it as my avi here once she releases "Venus"... XD

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy

• melodichard

• Ammuffin

• Ricochetmatt

ManuelMonsterr

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GAGA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Venus was the most interesting track title on the list AND i love the planet and SAILOR VENUS lol

yass im so exited!

my body is ready

:bunny:

Ricochetmatt

i hope she will dress up as Sailor Venus for once for the promotion. that will be fun for her fans to cosplay.

My fiance will drop dead if she did that. He's like... a total ***** for Sailor Moon.

JanPianoMusic

I'm so happy! I always hoped she would release the second single at the end of October and now she is! 

:excited:

You will never please everyone.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Please just stop. It's very apparent you don't know anything about charts and you're criticizing me for being negative. If you listened to what I said then you would know it would actually make its debut on Hot 100 that same week. I don't know how else to explain to you for you to understand. Just know that if she releases at Midnight on Sunday and not in the morning on Sunday then all will be fine.

I actually know more about music production than most of this misinformed forum. If there are one ONE day of sales that count towards first week of charts, WHICH I COMPREHEND. There's a high likelihood that Venus won't chart at all. Roar didn't because that was released on a Sunday as well. Don't patronize me. And, I will go back to my first remark, who cares? Look for award nominations, not charting. Later. 

I actually know more about music production than most of this misinformed forum. If there are one ONE day of sales that count towards first week of charts, WHICH I COMPREHEND. There's a high likelihood that Venus won't chart at all. Roar didn't because that was released on a Sunday as well. Don't patronize me. And, I will go back to my first remark, who cares? Look for award nominations, not charting. Later.

Roar was released digitally on Monday. I'm referring to digital sales, not radio airplay. And saying I shouldn't care about charting is like me telling you you shouldn't care about music production. Respect other's interests.

Next Single Sexxx Dreams February just In time for the grammys (Yes SEXXX Dreams at the grammys will slay :rip: ) :party:

I'm so excited to hear Venus :X I've no Idea how It will sound like

Edited by Mariano